Gucci Gucci

Coffee and Cold Weather(Jule)

When I was waiting for Rory to get his jacket, I looked at the ducks in the corner of my shirt. Maybe he just thought it was immature, all I know is that Magenta loved it and keeping her pleased was priority. Even thought, secretly of course, I would love for her to fall in a frozen lake. Yes, before we stuffed our faces with tacos together and were best friends who watched movies until midnight. But, now it is different. My parents want me to marry her. The ball game is totally different now.

I heard a door open behind me, and Rory emerged with his jacket covering his shirt now. "So, you like Foster the People?" I asked, randomly.

"Ayuh..." Rory replied.

"Cool." I replied. Wow, what a waste of breathe, trying to start a conversation with that . I was face palming myself in my head. I began walking, now knowing where to go. It was silence, and it started to gently snow. It was very subtle however, and when it touched my shoulder it instantly melted.

"What about you?" he asked me, breaking the silence finally.

"Well..." I began. I cleared my throat and said quietly: "I don't really listen to music"

"What?" Rory said immediately, then reaching for something in his jacket pocket. When he took his hand out, it was an iPod. He uncoiled some headphones and plugged them into the device. He told me to put them in my ears. I did, and something began playing.

I smiled, listening to the lyrics. It was the best thing I heard, my hears are usually filled with the classical tunes of Magenta's violin playing. When she played the violin, honestly, I'm almost scared to even yawn. Or else, she'll go into a frenzy, she's picky.

It was at that moment that I had realized. How did I even become close to her. She's picky, sensitive, she has a little arrogant side, she demands to be complimented, and she is clingy to me. I was lucky that I could make an appointment for a pedicure for her, or else she would've been with me right now. She insisted on me getting a massage, because I was "tense". Really only because of her....

Image


Just outside our gated neighborhood was a small coffee house, just across the highway. It was very neat, and had only pink and brown decorations. Just after ordering, I insisted on paying for both coffees. It was freezing cold, and it was only necessary to have something steamy and hot. My mother of course, wouldn't want me drinking coffee. I'm "only fifteen". That was pish-posh.

I sipped the coffee, and immediately regretted it. It was extremely hot.
"HOT!" I accidentally said loudly.

Rory laughed a little. "Smart move, kid"

"Oww" I said in pain. "It hurt my tongue!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't post yesterday.
I had another story to tend to.
Anyways.

Thank you for reading!
YIPPEE!