Gucci Gucci

You're Gonna Go Far, Kid (Rory)

Image

The next morning, I was slacking off. I didn't pay much attention to my appearance, and my attitude was lousy already. The weather outside was dreary, it was raining now, rather than snowy and white. The snow had melted into huge puddles and completely screwed with my attitude. I didn't want to go to school, and my mother just made it worse when she asked me how I was.

I dunno, if I punch you in the face, does that give you an answer?

I opened the front door to find Helena standing there, no waffle in hand. I almost gasped, but kept my mouth shut. Helena smiled timidly.

"I ran out of Eggo's." She said softly. I sighed in relief.

"Thank God."

Image


When I got to school, my attitude hadn't changed much. I don't know why, but I was angry at the world. I was angry at Helena. I was angry at everyone.

Everyone but Jule.

I hadn't noticed him around really; he was a very small person, so it's not like I could magically pick him out of the crowd. He didn't have a strange voice; not one to be noticed too much anyways. He didn't even dress out of the ordinary, it was like a needle out of a haystack.

I shouldered Ronnie as I stepped past him. I mumbled a 'sorry', but Ronnie wasn't one to let things slide. He hissed at me, pushing me into Helena's side. I wiped my shoulders off, as if to say, 'Nothing on me'. Then I shrugged, starting down the hall again. But Ronnie grabbed me by my shoulders and slammed me into the wall. He just pushed me, but Jesus Christ, it hurt. I bit my lip achingly.

"Your apology is worthless." He said angrily. I sneered, trying to push him off. Come to think of it, I wasn't a very big person either.

"Ron, I didn't even do anything. These halls are crowded and you're overreacting."

"You are such a queen." He said, rolling his eyes. My head and back hurt though, from when I hit the wall. Helena grabbed Ronnie by his shoulder and snapped him away.

"Seriously, you two need to get over this 'ex rivalry' thing." She pointed at me, and then pointed at Ronnie. Ronnie growled at her, not one to be bossed around. He kept his mouth shut though, walking away with a huff and stomp of his foot. Helena then nodded to me, motioning for me to follow her.

After the ' fight ', I was even angrier than I was before.

Because Jule was standing there with his girlfriend a few feet away when Ronnie pushed me.

I hadn't realized it at the time, and I don't even know why I was offended.

I just... was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chappie:D Sorry for my stupid updates, my computer crashed when I was writing it the first time and I was SOO pissed. -.-

Comment? Sub? Both? <3 They'd be greatly appreciated!
Comment with my mistakes if I made any:3

-Kai<3