Status: A new idea - I'm planning it out but I'll probably update often because I'm weak.

The Superzero.

Preface.

So I couldn't quite get to grips with what was really happening to my life. It seemed to be going wrong somewhere but I had a problem with figuring out what had turned my whole world upside down. Maybe it was all the problems I've been having at school, or the way my mother was twisting and changing and weakening before my eyes, or maybe it was just because my life was pretty crappy to begin with.

I would never have chosen this lifestyle for myself; I was forced into it by a combination of my demanding parents telling me I had to do it and my lack of bravery to defend myself. I find that last bit ironic. I was in no position to be a coward, it wasn't supposed to be in my nature but I wasn't exactly what you call stereotypical of the group of people I belonged to.

But as I stared in shock, or panic, or complete disbelief at my impending death, I felt strangely compelled to just laugh at it all. This is what I had to show for my life? Nothing to really fight for, no one to appreciate the efforts I've been through to make this city a safer place for everyone despite my mounting homework and above all, having to die in this ridiculous outfit. I guess that's why no one says my job description is exactly easy.

You just have to get used to being virtually non-existent with this lifestyle choice, with only my parents to care about my death. And maybe Mike, if he finds out the truth. But he'd be pissed that I hadn't told him about, well...everything. I guess you win some, you lose some - but I always seem to be losing.