Status: Active, but I update slowly .___.

Robert and Monte: A Forbidden Affair

Chapter One

Robert stood in front of the urinal so he could take a piss. He had been rehearsing with the rest of the guys all day. There was a big show coming up and the boys needed to be prepared. Escape The Fate always puts on a good show.
As Robert began to relieve himself, the bathroom door creaked open. Monte walked by Robert and checked himself out in the mirror. His black and blonde streaked hair had been bugging him all day. After getting gussied up, Monte went over to another urinal near Robert's.
"Fuck, man. We've been practicing the same songs for nearly four hours!" Monte complained.
"Yeah," Robert agreed. "It sucks, but when we play a kick ass gig at Uproar, it'll be so worth it."
"I guess so," Monte let out a big sigh. Robert laughed. Then, he caught of glimpse of Monte's penis. It was by accident! A total slip! Did Monte notice? Would he think it was an accident?
"Well, I'll see you out there, dude." Monte said. He gave his trademark grin and left the restroom. Robert just finished his business and zipped up his pants. Okay, so he saw his friend's penis. That's not so bad. They're constantly on tour and sometimes these things happen. Hell, Max is naked about half the time on the tour bus. No big deal. Robert walked out of the bathroom and continued the greuling rehearsal with Craig, Max, and, Monte.
At 1 o'clock in the morning, Robert dragged himself into his hotel room. Practice ended around ten, but the guys decided to get a few drinks. With Monte being the designated driver. Craig and Max got smashed and started singing songs during the ride back to the hotel. Robert was a littled buzzed, but Monte thought it would be better if he drove.
Robert plopped on his bed. His vision started to get blurry and his head was pounding. "Shit," he whined. "This is what I get for letting Max talk me into a drinking game." He opened his eyes and looked around the nicely decorated room. He was happy Craig hadn't been in it yet. Craig Mabbitt was notorious for trashing hotel rooms. He's a party guy. Rob was used to it.
Max is just as bad as Craig. Those two compliment each other perfectly. If one of them was a girl, they'd make a flawless couple. Fuck, maybe they don't have to be girls. Max always kisses Craig onstage anyways.
Just then, there was a knock on the door. Too tired to answer it, Rob called out with a grunt. "It's open!" The cracked open as Monte poked his head out. Rob quickly sat up in the bed. "Oh, hey," he said. "What's up?"
"Hey, Rob. Look, could I crash here tonight on your floor?" Monte asked. Rob looked more closely at him and saw he was carrying a pillow and a blanket.
"Yeah, I guess. What happened? I thought you were sharing a room with Max."
"Well, he found some girl when you guys went drinking. So I decided to give them some privacy."
"You're always thinking about other people," Rob said. "You're too nice of a guy, man." Monte gave an awkward smile and sat next to Rob on the bed.
"Thanks, dude." Monte said. "I really appreciate that. So I'm guessing I can sleep here?" Rob nodded and as Monte started to lay the blanket on the floor, Rob stopped him.
"Look, you take my bed. I'll crash on the floor,"
"Seriously?" Monte questioned.
"Just go, dude. Night." And the two friends slept soundly during the night.
The next day, Rob woke up with a serious hangover which was great. A hangover meant no practice today. Monte was next to him in bed watching cartoons on a low volume. Rob looked over at the clock and saw it was eight in the morning. Monte looked over at him and grinned.
"Sorry, Rob," he apologized. "I couldn't find the remote and then I saw it on the nightstand near your bed. I guess I just didn't feel like moving so I stayed here.
"It's alright," Rob mumbled. Monte's cheeks were always so chubby, Robert could never get mad at him. Rob sat up and watched a bit of Bugs Bunny with Monte. There was a knock at the door and Monte's brother, Michael, walked in.
"Hey guys," he greeted. "Uh, Monte, your girlfriend's looking for ya."
"Ashley's here?" Monte asked. "Why?"
"Not sure, bro. She wants to see you, now." Monte got a scared look on his face and got up.
"I'll see you guys later," Monte said. Rob rolled his eyes and let out a huge sigh. He didn't hate Ashley, but there was an aura around her that he didn't like. Then, there was the fact that Monte was crazy about her and she orders him around like a butler. Could Robert be jealous?
"Uh, Michael?"
"What's up?" Michael said.
"So, are does Monte really like Ashley?" Rob asked.
"Why? Are you jealous?" Michael teased.
"Dude, I'm straight."
"I'm just playing, bro. Besides, I think Monte really likes Ashley," Rob looked down on the floor. He seemed upset for some reason. "But, he told me that he's gets tired of her being clingy all the time. Actually, I think they might break up."
That lightend up Rob's mood a bit. Michael smiled and playfully punched Rob in the shoulder.
"So what do you want to do today, bud?" Michael said.
"I don't know," Rob sighed. "I guess we could figure out how to get rid of this hangover."
"You need coffee my man. And clearly, lots of it." Michael stood outside the hotel room while Rob got dressed and the two guys headed downstairs the the hotel's cafe.
Craig was there. He was on the phone talking in his baby voice. Rob assumed he was talking to his daughter, Leila. It pained Robert to see Craig like that. Afterwards, Craig got so homesick because he wanted to see his baby. But it made everything so worth it whenever he took his kid to shows. To see her eyes light up was priceless.
Rob bought a large cup o' joe and tipped the counter girl, Paige. He and Michael sat down and tried small talk.
"So, how long have Monte and Ashley been going out?" Rob asked.
"Dude," Michael started. "Why do you keep asking them?"
"I told you, I'm straight!" Rob hissed. After he saw the look on Michael's face, he quickly apologized. "It's just, I'm don't like the way Ash treats Monte, okay?"
"Really?" said Michael sarcastically. "Rob, I have no problem if you're gay. I've seen the way you look at Monte during live shows, alright? You're an asshole to nearly everyone you've ever met except my brother." Robert drank his coffee and gulped loudly. Could he be gay?
"Michael, I've date a lot of girls. Remember Jessica? I was crazy about her! I can't be gay, okay? I like girls." Rob blurted out.
"Robert, are you trying to prove your sexuality to me or are you trying to prove it to yourself?" Michael got and started to leave the cafe. "Oh, and FYI, Monte's told me that he'd do anything once. Keep that in mind."
Rob glared at Michael as he left the cafe. Maybe he was right. Maybe Rob could be gay. Or at least bisexual. He had to find out. Just to make sure.

The guys were in the studio. Craig was going over his vocals and the Money brothers were practicing their guitar riffs. God bless coffee! Rob's head barely hurt. Monte glanced over at Robert and smiled. Rob quickly smiled back. Then he caught Michael's face and he put his head down. Max was taking a nap and he started snoring loudly like he always does. Finally it was Rob's turn to practice his drumming track. Oddly, it was soothing. To just wail on drums. It's the only thing that kept Robert sane. Monte kept staring at Robert from time to time it made him happy. Monte was just too perfect.
A few hours later Craig, Max, and Michael all left to go out for some pizza. Robert decided to stay to drum a little bit more. He was in the middle of a solo when Monte stepped inside. Rob immediately stopped drumming when he saw that Monte had been crying. He grabbed Monte by the arms and sat his down.
"What happened?" Rob asked. He never saw Monte cry before and he demanded answers.
"Ash and I got into a fight." Monte sniffled. "I told her I didn't like how she bosses me around and she got angry and slapped me."
"Dude," Robert wiped some of Monte's tears. "You've gotta break up with her. You can't let her do this to you."
"Robert, I love her!" Monte cried.
"Is love really worth all this? You need someone who really cares about you. Someone who loves you for being you."
"Someone like you?" Monte looked up at Robert and leaned it. Rob backed away.
"Monte, I-"
"God, I'm so sorry," Monte said. "I don't know what's wrong with me!"
Robert leaned in and kissed Monte passionately. He didn't know what was going through his mind and he didn't care if anybody saw. The only thing on his mind was this moment right here and right now.
"That makes both of us," Robert said. He and Monte smiled at each other. Finally, everything made sense. Robert clearly has feelings for his guy friend, but now that seemed alright.