Status: Active, but I update slowly .___.

Robert and Monte: A Forbidden Affair

Chapter Two

It was two weeks since Robert and Monte's kiss and some how they kept it from everyone except Michael. He was pretty good at keeping secrets, though. Sadly, Monte didn't kick Ashley to the curb. The day after they kissed, Ashley apologized to Monte and being so forgiving, he took her back.
Robert was getting more and more angry as the days went by. He's just figuring out his feelings towards men and he can't even be with his lover. If you could call him that.
The band had driven to New York and Ashley had dragged Monte to go shopping with her at Macy's. Rob got really pissed. He wanted to punch something, but he had to control his anger.
"Why is he still with her?" Rob cried. He kicked over a table and plopped on the sofa.
"I was gonna read a book that was on that table, but I guess I could get to it later." Michael said trying to diffuse the tension.
"Michael! I'm pissed, okay?"
"No shit. Look, kicking over small objects isn't going to make Monte and Ashley break up, alright? I think Monte is only using her as a cover."
"Cover?" Robert asked.
"Well, duh! The guy is gay! And gay with you!"
"Sssssh!! Do you want the whole world to find out?"
"I'm sorry. I've gotta get used to your new found gayness." Robert gave Michael an angry look and he backed off. Rob was confused. He figures out that he's in like with his best guy friend and he wanted it to be more than some random booty call. Maybe he even want to have Monte as boyfriend or something.
"I'm gonna go take a walk," Robert finally said. "To clear my head."
"Take all the time you need." Michael replied.
Robert grabbed a jacket and his sunglasses as he stepped outside. He walked for about half an hour until he stopped by a park. He sat down on a bench to try to get his thoughts together. A pretty girl with glasses sat next to him and started to read a book. Could it be? It looked just like the girl from the cafe two weeks ago. What was her name?
"Holy shit," the girl said in shock. "You're Robert Ortiz! The drummer of Escape The Fate! My name is Paige, I'm a huge fan!"
"Oh, you're the girl from the cafe!" Rob said. "Hi again." Paige got a confused look on her face as if she didn't understand what Robert was saying.
"Pardon me? You've seen my face before?" Paige asked.
"I'm Sorry," Rob said. "Just forget it."
"You seem a bit angry," Paige assumed. "Is there anything wrong?" Rob looked at Paige. He can't tell her about the Monte situation. She seemed like a nice girl, but he couldn't risk telling anyone his secret.
"Well, there's this girl I like," Rob lied. "I've known her for a long time and I realized a while ago that I had feelings her. She likes me too."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, we kissed. It was really special."
"Well," Paige started. "What's the problem then?"
"She has a boyfriend who treats her like shit. But she loves him and she constantly thinks he'll change."
"Ah, I see. You should talk to this girl face-to-face and let her know that you're serious about going further with this relationship. Maybe she'll come around." Paige smiled at Robert and he smiled right back.
"You're right," Rob said. "Thanks, Paige!" Robert got up from the park bench and started walking back to the tour bus.
"I hope everything works out okay!" Paige yelled out.

Back on the bus, Rob started to look for Monte. He wasn't practicing his guitar and he wasn't at the hotel so he had to be here.
"Monte! I need to talk to you!" Rob cried. He heard a groan coming from where the guys usually sleep.
"Rob?" Monte said poking his head out.
"Dude, I really need to talk to you."
"Can't this wait?" Monte asked. "I need to meet Ashley so we could-"
"Bryan, this is important!" Robert yelled. He never screamed at Monte before so it came as like a shock.
"Okay," Monte breathed out after an awkward silence. "What's up?"
"You know what's up." Rob said.
"About what happened? Look, Rob I'm sorry if I've been a stranger to you, okay? I'm just confused."
"And you think I'm not? Monte, I'm freaking the fuck out! Before it was girls, girls, girls, and now all I can think about is you."
"It's been the same for me too," Monte admitted. "I don't know if I have an attraction for all men. Maybe it's just you." Monte sat down on the couch with his hands covering his face. Rob joined him on the couch and patted Monte's shoulder.
"Dude, I'm just as confused as you are. And I'm scared too. Like really scared." Robert wasn't usually afraid of things. He's always been the tough guy. The two guys sat in silence until Monte got up and took a deep breath.
"Okay, I'm going to break up with Ashley."
"Wait, you're serious?" Rob said.
"Yeah. You're more important. And she was a bitch." Monte started laughing he never cursed a lot so it was always funny whenever he did.

Later, Ashley was on a storming rampage after Monte dumped her. Rob could hear her screaming about how Monte will never find somebody like her. Let's pray that he doesn't. Monte went back on the tour bus and Rob put down the book he was reading to see how he was doing.
"So?" Rob asked.
"She obviously didn't take it well, but who cares. Now nothing stands in our way." Monte said.
"Well, we're still gonna have to come out eventually."
"Yeah, but hopefully not anytime soon, right?" Monte questioned. He leaned it and Rob kissed him.
"We won't come out until you're ready. Okay?" The guys laughed and for once, they both seemed relaxed. Because this time, everything fell into place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haven't updated in a while, huh? Here's chapter two ^__^