Status: i will try to update every weekend if ppl acctully read this lol

Stereo Hearts

One of Those Days

It was another one of those days…. Those days that Lucky absolutely hated. There was nothing to do. He didn’t have to go to work because someone took his shift, there was no gang activity going on, and Drew was busy doing “community service” (a.k.a doing jobs, running errands, cleaning the Wolf’s hideout, etc. just basically doing work for your gang for being absent in a event.).

Lucky sighed, as he picked up his remote control to the television that sat on his dresser. He lazily flipped though the channels not finding any thing at least descent. Getting aggravated he let out a frustrated shout as he threw his remote.

“There has to be something to do!” He said to himself.

Making a last minute decision Lucky decided to go for a walk. Maybe I’ll be lucky enough to see a car crash, He thought to himself as he threw on a grey hoddie and headed out into the chilly, autumn afternoon.

*********************************************************************************************

“Can you just let me off the hook just this one time?” Drew whined.

“No. Sorry.” Rachel-Avery’s older sister & alpha of the Wolf’s- blandly rejected the request as she added sugar in her coffee

Drew frowned, “C’mon you know I wanted to be there…” she took a sip of her coffee in front of her.

“But you went pal.” Rachel smiled, getting more and more amused by the second, “Sorry.”

“B.S!” Drew playfully pushed at her leader, “You’re not sorry.”

Rachel chuckled a bit as she reached in her pocket and pulled out a piece of lined paper, folded into fours. She pushed the paper across the table of the booth and smirked.

“What is this?” Drew titled her head with slight confusion.

“I want ‘em done by 12 midnight,” Rachel sat up-right.

“What done?” Drew took another swig of coffee, and then unfolded the paper which revealed a long –and no joke about long- to do list. Drew nearly spat he coffee back out, “What the hell is this?!”

Rachel stood, “Good luck!” She smiled as she started out of the glass doors of the little cafe.

Taking one last big gulp of coffee which burned her throat, Drew went after her, “Wait, what happens if I don’t do these?” She waved the paper in the air.

Rachel stopped, “Let’s just say you will be stripped of your spot as ‘a messenger’.” She gave a parting wave.

“But-” Drew stuttered.

Goodbye Drew!” Rachel shouted as she kept walking.

Drew slumped as she rolled her eyes, “My luck…..” she muttered.

**************************************************************************************************

With no luck in finding entertainment Lucky headed over to the park. There had to be something going on there, he thought.

When he made it there, to his surprise, there was no one there. “FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Can I at least get a kid falling off of the monkey bars?!” Lucky kicked at some leaves on the pavement then plopped down in a park bench.

“Guess who?” A pair of cold hands blocked Lucky’s vision.

Lucky’s eyebrows lifted with confusion, “Jesus……?”

“Very funny Lucky,” That familiar voice spoke again, “Guess who?”

“Umm. That’s kind of hard to do when freezing hands are making my eyes numb!” Lucky smiled.

“Fine…” The person sighed, removing their hands from his eyes.

“Thank you. “Lucky said when Jenifer cam to sit by his side.

“No problem.” Jenifer smiled next to him, “So what brings you out here?”

“I’m just goanna answer your question with a question. What brings you here?” Lucky looked out at the empty playground.

Jenifer waved a book that had looked like it had been beaten with a hockey stick in the air, “Reading.”

“Oh…” Lucky bit his lip out of nervousness, “Look, I’m sorry about the other night-”

Jenifer cut him off, “Don’t even mention it.” She smiled, “its okay.” She gave a gentle pat on his arm.
Lucky smiled. His heart raced at a hundred miles per second. He craved moments like these. When it was just him and her. Nothing else.

“How do you not feel it?” Lucky asked

Jenifer made a face, “Feel what?”

Lucky wanted to ask her, he wanted to ask her how she never felt what he did at times like these, he wanted to know hoe Jenifer felt about him. But he decided to change his question he couldn’t ask the he already knew the answer to…, “How do you not feel the cold right now, its freezing!”

“Not really…” Jenifer teased, “You’re just a big baby.”

Lucky rubbed his arms, “I am not a baby….”

Jenifer laughed, “Hey….” She began, “Do you wanna go get some coffee or something?”

Lucky was a little surprised, “Uh…. Do I really have to answer that question?”

“So it’s a yes…?” Jenifer looked at him.

“Absolutely……not.” Lucky joked.

Jenifer playfully punched his arm, “Asshole….”

Luck stood up rubbing his arm as he laughed at her, “Lest go.” He held out his hand for her to take it.

Jenifer grinned as she helped herself.

The two talked and laughed the whole way there and Lucky couldn’t have been happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize you guys for not updating in a long time. I got my laptop taken away. and its probably going to get taken again so i apologize for that too.

but please keep reading. :)

Question time!
Do you see any relationships happening? what do you think Drew will have to do? and wowo i'm lame! i just came up with two questions! )): and dont you just love the new layout :D!!

But anyway i hope you all enjoy.

Lots of Love from
Music Monster :)