Status: Freash out of the bakery...SO shall we continue? Its up to YOU!

Gone With You

All she wanted was to enjoy Family Fun Day. But there's a problem, as she was trying to enjoy it to the best of her abilities. Something happened, more like HE happened. Isn't the point of Family Fun day BEING with your family? Not for her it wasn't.


Kidnapped, scared and not amused, and WAIT A SECOND, why the hell was he looking at her like that? Didn't he know falling for your capture was a beyond the pale?
  1. Family Scare Day?
    And the man beside me replied , "Never go back empty handed." And that's when I passed out.
  2. My Alec, My Frenchie
  3. Parla Inglese?Hablas Ingles?
  4. Leon
    I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding, should I really be feeling relief? Maybe a little.
  5. One-Eighties And Promises
    "Leon!" came the agonizing voice of a women. I looked at him as he looked at me,
  6. Soledad
    “You are just beautiful my girl.”
  7. Shiver My Timbers And Your Tables
  8. And His Voice Went Boom
  9. Lethal Butterflies
    Flutter? No he kidnapped you there is no Flutter! Absolutely no Fluttering!
  10. I Wish It Were Different
    He didn't say anything and just got up made his way out, but when he got to the doorway he looked at me, "I wish it were different." and then he walked out and left.
  11. His Risk And His Brother
    "That doesn't make me feel better." "Wasn't suppose to." "Your enjoying this aren't you?" "Well what are friends for? If not to laugh at the others misery
  12. Downey And Gasoline
    Hmmm Is that Downey? And Gasoline?
  13. Kevin
    “Are you attracted to him?” I felt my face get hot.
  14. Twix and a Tomato Face
    Doesn't look like you were just talking." He glared at him, then suddenly he turned his glare to me. No he did not! I can't believe he is acting jealous!