Status: Freash out of the bakery...SO shall we continue? Its up to YOU!

Gone With You

Family Scare Day?

"Don't move." came a deadly sound from my father's driver side window.

Everyone's demeanor suddenly changed and we were all quiet.

"Give me all your money." demanded the voice.

I could see my father's face through his rearview mirror, he was terrified, and I felt my pulse rate accelerate.

Could this really be happeneing?

"I-I don't have much son."

"I'm not your son, just give me what you have now," this figure was so calm, but his voice was deadly.

"Ok, ok." My father quickly dug for his wallet in his back pocket.

While he was doing that I took a good look at this stranger, he was a fairly tall man, about six-two. His shouldersd were broad and he seemed extremely fit, fit enough to crush my dad's skull. Yet I noticed he had no weapon, He just stood by my father's window calmy, not even flinching.

And a black bandana was covering half of his face.

"H-Here, this is all I have." said my father in a shaky voice, I noticed his hands were trembling as he passed the man the two one-hundred dollar bills.

"You have got to be kidding."

"Are you sure this is all you have?"

"Y-Yes that's it, please, please don't hurt my family."

And it was after my dad said that, that the man took a look inside, and stared at everyone.

But when his gaze landed on me, it stayed there.

And I felt my breathe hitch, staring at me were dark eyes, as black as the night was, and they looked murderous.

And then he looked away,

Finally speaking he said, "I'm taking her."

Holy Crap.

"No, please, don't." said my father begging.

"You can't!" said my mother.

And that's when he pulled his gun out.

"Listen, I will not hesitate to shoot You and your whole family. Give me the girl now."

"No, Please, just-just take me, Please!"

And he cocked his gun, pointed it at my father and when I saw him place his index finger on the trigger, I snapped.

"Wait! I-I'll go." I don't know where I got the nerve, but I couldn't risk my family getting hurt.

"Hurry up!" The man hissed.

I didn't make to move.

I was paralized.

Then I forced myself up and out of our mini van.

When I got to the door I turned to my brother and sister's, my little brother just eight was crying and my two eleven year old twin sisters were as well.

"It's going to be ok guys." I whispered.

"If you follow us, I will kill her." were his last words to my family.

He quickly grabbed my arm, with great force, and pulled me in a direction.

And I turned to get one last look at my family, and I wish I hadn't.

All I saw was fear.

The man shoved me in the backseat of a car and went in after.

And the man in the driver's seat high-tailed it out of the parking lot.

"Put this on." came that deathly voice, and he handed me a blindfold.

I obeyed.

"What's with the girl," came the voice in the front.

And the man beside me replied,

"Never go back empty handed."

And that's when I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOH! Boy I got the Heeby Jeebies! with this! who is this theif now kidnapper? Whats up? why the hell did he take her?

Ok Ok I know what your thinking "Why the hell has she started another story? and IM sorry I just couldnt help it! this idea came and i just had to write it! SO please leave me your comments and let me know what you thought! thanks for reading!