Status: Freash out of the bakery...SO shall we continue? Its up to YOU!

Gone With You

Lethal Butterflies

"Joaquin!"

"Right here Boss."

"I think it's time you pay Melina a visit." the old man smiled.

"Melina?" replied Joaquin confused.

"Yes, the girl Leon kidnapped, and Patrick's daughter."

"So you finally found him." said Joaquin.

"Yes, I have I had a little chat with him."

"How do you know she's his daughter?"

Emile gave him a full smile.

"Well, it seems a few days ago there was a police report of a kidnapping. The officer that received the report is a good friend of mine, and he figured it was my doing. Pat gave him a picture I.D. ,"

He got up and walked to his fax machine, picking up a paper he passed it to Joaquin, "She look familiar to you?"

Joaquin looked at the copy of the I.D and smiled.

"Melina Falco," he smirked.

"Yes, that girl knows where it is, and she better fess up." Emile said with anger.

"I'll get on it."


____________________


"Melina." someone whispered.

I ignored him and kept my eyes shut.

"Melina, wake up." he shook me gently, and I felt a shiver at the contact. He must have seen me since he started rubbing my arms softly.

I felt heat rise to my cheeks, so I decided to wake up at that point.

I shifted a little and opened my eyes slowly, and saw him sitting really close to me looking at me intently.

I quickly sat up and scooted away from him, hugging my legs to my chest. I looked at him but couldn't keep contact, his eyes were to intense, to green, to piercing, but mostly too full of emotions.

Emotions I couldn't understand or wanted to understand.

"Hey." he said.

"Yeah?" I said refusing to look at him.

He moved to sit closer to me and I couldn't stop the words that came out,

"Please don't hit me," I whispered, heart beating wildly.

"I- I wasn't." came his voice, he sounded shocked. I looked at him my fear long gone.

"Well you were a while ago," I snapped.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I don't know what came over me." He said running a hand through his hair and looking frustrated.

And I felt like just hugging him and telling him it was ok.

"I just wanted to help you know." I said aggravated with him and myself for wanting to comfort him.

"I know, of course Melina I don't doubt that, but it's just my mom has only had me around, and she's just I don't know. Very important to me."

"What's wrong with her?" I asked, I was dying of curiosity. "Wait! You don't have to tell me, I don't want to be rude." I rushed quickly.

I'm getting to personal with him.

Surprisingly he smiled kindly at me.

"It's OK, you are my girlfriend," he sucked in a breathe. His eyes got wide and I saw the lightest tint of pink on his cheeks. I felt something weird in my stomach when he said that.

"I-I mean pretend girlfriend, not real, I mean you are real just not my real girlfriend."

I was enjoying his nerves and the way he stuttered, so I decided to tease him a bit.

"Why would I be that bad?" I said looking down sadly.

"No! no I didn't mean it that way! I'm sure you would be great. I just- ugh!"

I looked at him and he looked sorry, so I smiled at him,

"I'm just messing with you." I said chuckling.

He let out a breathe, "Well done." he not amused.

"You look cute when your nervous." I slapped my hand to my mouth so hard my lip hurt. I felt my whole face get hot, and felt so embarrassed.

What the hell was I thinking! I can't believe I just said that!

I covered my face with my hands, wishing this bed would just swallow me whole.

Oh no, oh no, oh no

I peeked at him through my hands, and yes he was smiling like a mad man.

"You think I'm cute?"

Oh he is so enjoying this.

"No, I mean, yes, I mean, please forget it." I stumbled getting word diarrhea.

I shook my head side to side burying my face in my hands.

And then I felt him take my hands out of my face and hold them.

I looked at him his eyes playful, and his smile, his smile that was making my heart flutter.

Flutter?

Flutter?

No he kidnapped you there is no Flutter!

Absolutely no Fluttering!

Ugh!


And then he just had to say the one thing that would kill me.

Kill me due to an explosion of lethal butterflies,

"I think your cute to."

I just died.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHHHHHHHHHH! Let me know what you think! I'm going crazy!