Status: DONE

I'll Keep You A Daydream Away.

This Is Home.

"I think that's everything" I spoke, watching as Meganne looked up from her place on the floor being giving me a weak smile.

"Well then, what time did Alex say he'll be here?" She asked while standing from the floor.

"About 3ish depending on traffic" I replied looking around at the walls that were bare with traces of where the pictures used to hang, the emptiness of the apartment was creepy.

She nodded in response before looking at Lily and Sophia who were sitting against a wall with two packages in their laps, no clue what they were up to. The silence we were all sitting in was just as weird, none of us really had any idea what to say. Harry was in between awake and sleep right now, he hadn't really slept properly in days due to the change of the apartment. I couldn't wait to get him into his own room. I was sleep deprived. Sleeping just wasn't on my mind, I'd spent most of my time worrying about moving and the rest being excited, sliding down a wall I glanced at my phone screen to check the time before pressing my face into my hands and closing my eyes.

A while must have gone by since I jumped at the loud ringing of the intercom, before I even had the chance to move I heard the buzzer go, signifying that the person had been let in. I knew who it was but I just didn't have the strength to move. Listening softly I heard the door open and Meganne greeted him.

"Hey Alex" Her voice was so cheery but the fear was there.

"Megz, how you doing?" Alex's voice echoed through the room causing my face to light up slightly.

"I'm good thanks, You?" Their conversation was blatantly to make the time go faster or slower, I'm not sure.

"Yeah I'm good thanks" Alex replied, just as he did a loud cry caused all of us to jump.

Snapping my neck up I watched as Alex looked towards me before smiling, his brown hair had been lightened while out in the sunshine abroad and he was dressed simply in jeans and a glamour kills top with a hoodie over the top. Smiling back I made my way up from the floor but instead of going to Alex, I went to Harry who was smiling and crying... weird combination. A hand was placed on my back and instantly I knew who it was, watching as Harry stopped crying upon seeing his fathers face was wonderful, we know who is waking up at ridiculous times of the night from now on!

~~

The next two hours were busy ones, running up and down the stairs in the apartment block with boxes and suitcases of mine and Meganne's things was wearing us all down. Finally though everything was empty, I'd already told Alex to meet me at Meganne's as I wanted to take the journey to hers with just her and the girls, so he'd already left with Harry. Leaving us four girls to stand and look around the empty apartment before turning and locking the door one last time.

The walk to the office to give the keys was shorter than last time, mostly because we were running on a time limit. Finally we made it and all of us left the building with tears falling as we had finally put away the past five years of our lives.

Stepping down into the subway we all looked at each other before hugging and muttering things about calling each other and visiting once in a while. Then Sophia and Lily departed leaving me and Meganne alone on our on train to her part of the city. It was a journey that I felt could last forever. At last the train arrived and we were being shoved by city travellers and people who were going about their daily business. The streets were busy but cold and wandering beside Meganne as we headed towards her apartment was a silent one, neither spoke. As we saw Alex sitting on a kerbside with Harry in his lap, Meganne stopped and pulled me to look at her.

"No matter what, We'll always be friends, okay?" She whispered while a tear fell down her cheek, nodding in agreement I pulled her towards my body and we shared a long moment alone before pulling away and stepping to put all Meganne's boxes into her apartment and for me to leave.

The moment arrived, everything was done for me in New York and I felt ready to leave. Meganne hugged me goodbye, kissed Harry and nodded at Alex before ushering us all out of the building and following us down to where Alex had parked.

~~

An hour later we were finally out of New York and I glanced into the mirrors to see the city and state disappear from eye sight as we drove down into New Jersey.

“You know, I’m glad everything is okay” Alex spoke softly from beside me, his eyes attached to the road.

“Me too” Tiredness laced my voice and he noticed.

“Go to sleep, I’ll wake you when we arrive” Nodding I gently leaned against the window and drifted away from reality.

When I next awoke it was because Alex was gently shaking my shoulder as I lifted my head to see him smiling at me in just the light of street lamps.

“Baby we’re home” Smiling at his words, I climbed from the car and followed him into the house before leaving him to put Harry to bed as I crawled under the sheets of Alex’s our bed, this really was home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it drags BUT I needed to write this since I love the next chapter even though I haven't written it... Yeah you'll understand then and this chapter is mostly for us all to come to terms with the fact she's out of NYC, must admit I prefer writing in either Alex's POV or third person, Olivia's is weird. I have no idea why or how. The next chapter shall be in Alex's POV as well.

Possible update later tonight, but right now I have things to do.

Thank you for the comments last night! :)

ONE LAST THING - I didn't proof read this so there may be some mistakes.

Love <3