Status: DONE

I'll Keep You A Daydream Away.

Almost Perfect.

White fluffy snow drifted down outside the window as Olivia sat and watched it, the warmth enclosed in the bedroom was snug and made the morning feel perfect. The soft sounds of snores filled the room, making Olivia smile lightly before hearing a grunt come from the bed, turning her head she witnessed Alex patting the empty space where she had lied earlier, a sigh was heard and his hand fell down before Alex moved slightly to a sitting position, upon opening his eyes, he glanced at her while raising his eyebrows in confusion.

"Why are you over there?" Sleep laced his voice making him sound adorable.

"Watching the snow" Olivia just replied simply while pulling her dressing gown round her more.

"It snowed?" Slowly Alex pulled himself from the bed sheets and made his way to the window seat where his girlfriend sat, sitting down on the small space behind her, he draped his arms around her waist before pulling her onto his lap and placing soft kisses along her neck.

"Merry Christmas baby" He muttered into her neck before laying his head on her shoulder and peering out the window.

"Merry Christmas Alex" Olivia responded turning her head to capture Alex's lips against hers, both felt as if nothing could make this moment any better.

~~

Watching Olivia play with Harry as they sat around the Christmas tree at his parents' house after enjoying the Christmas dinner, he couldn't help but feel slightly guilty for what had happened recently, upon noticing that she was grinning at him, he returned the smile before staring out the window and watching the families passing by on holiday walks through the snow.

"What do you think, Alex?" His mother's voice pulled him from his own world before turning his head and seeing his mother and his girlfriend both looking at him with curious looks.

"Hm? Sorry, I zoned out" He replied while rubbing his neck.

As Alex's mother continued to talk about her subject with her son, Olivia watched Alex with confusion, confusion as to why he looked guilty as to why he looked worried, and she wondered why he'd seemed so distant with her recently.

After another couple of hours of spending time with his parents, Alex, Olivia and Harry left to their own home to finish the Christmas off on their own.

~~~

"Why won't you sleep?" Olivia questioned her son as she stood over his crib, after spending over an hour trying to get him to sleep by herself as Alex had said he was ''quickly'' going to visit Rian, a quick visit that seemed to be taking longer than he actually said he would. Sighing, Olivia picked Harry up and carried him into the living room before falling onto the couch with him placed in her arms, after around an hour of laying there just watching her child and wishing he'd fall asleep, she heard the click in the lock of the door, signifying that Alex had finally returned.

"Livs?" His voice filled the room, a sense of warmth filled Olivia as she turned herself slightly towards him.

"In here" She replied, watching as Alex entered the room, upon noticing her laying with their child in her arms, he raised his eyebrows, something which Olivia was very used to see these days.

"He won't sleep?" He questioned while leaning down to take him from her.

"I've tried everything and I'm too tired, you try" She responded, falling back and pulling her legs up onto the couch.

"Why won't you sleep?" Alex asked his child before stepping into Harry's bedroom to attempt to put him to sleep.

After another twenty minutes, Olivia heard the soft singing of Alex's voice drift out into the main room before hearing the floorboards squeak as he made his way out to her, dropping himself beside Olivia, Alex pulled her legs over his before smiling at her. A silence sat between them for a while before suddenly Olivia spoke up.

"Alex?" Her voice sounded shaky, something Alex instantly picked up on.

"Yes love?" He replied while pulling her closer towards him.

"Is something wrong? You just er seem to be being distant with me?"

A long pause between them both caused nerves to flow through Olivia as she shifted slightly before Alex coughed and spoke.

"No, I'm just tired, it's been a busy month" He replied softly.

"Oh okay" She decided to just drop the subject, even though she knew what he'd just said was a lie.

The rest of their evening was quiet, with them departing for bed early and cuddling in bed before drifting asleep after the days busy events.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOOOO, I teased you all this morning, but I had to go out and I wanted to update with something. I apologize for my lack recently, I've been so busy with work that I've hardly had any time to chill out, let alone update this. I've tried to update but I've had no ideas for chapters or anything, I wrote half a chapter and hated it, so I just kind of gave up. But I am back for a couple of days, I'll try and update tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday, maybe Monday if you're lucky, but I'm back to college on Tuesday so updates will become possibly every two weeks.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are enjoying the festive season!

UPDATE SOON!