Status: DONE

I'll Keep You A Daydream Away.

Because You Stole My Eyes And I'll Never Look Back.

OLIVIA’S POV

Decisions were needed.

How could I make this decision right now? Really did Kyle need to throw this question on me right now? At eight months pregnant and he wants an answer? We’ve been on three dates and he wants to make things official? I can’t do that right now.

Looking up to his eyes after saying no, the anger in his eyes was horrendous.

“It’s because of him, right?” Kyle sneered

“No it’s just because I don’t feel like I can be in relationship until after the baby is born” I replied, trying to steady my voice, of course it was about Alex, it always was.

“I don’t even know why you’re keeping the baby” Kyle muttered, obviously more to himself than me, but I heard and I could feel the anger boiling up in my body before I stood and pushed my plate towards him.

“For your information, I want to keep this child and from now on you can just stay away from me, my friends and my life” and with that, I stormed out the restaurant and headed uptown to home.

ALEX’S POV

Watching the sunset beside the guys, I felt a weight appear on my shoulder and hair hit my face causing a smile to cross my face before peering down to see the blonde leaning on my shoulder named Jennifer who’d become such a strong part of my life recently. I met her on a trip in LA and after a few dates, we became official and she’s now spending some time with us on tour.

It wasn’t that I’d got over Olivia, it’s just I’d decided to push my feelings for her to the back of my heart and allow new ones for other people to move in and make me feel better when she couldn’t. I knew there would come a day when she would be the one make me better, but that wasn’t now.

Pulling Jennifer against my body, I pressed my face into her hair before kissing it lightly. Slowly enough everyone headed back to their rooms as did we, and sliding into bed and feeling the girl beside me curl into my body made my heart pang with pain as I realised the girl beside me would never be able to be loved by me as I could only love one person.

~

Sunlight was breaking through the blinds, pulling me from the peaceful sleep I’d been in and making me groan before rolling over so the sun was warming my back and not my face. I was drifting between sleep and consciousness when a light kiss was placed on my nose, opening my eyes I was greeted by a smiling blonde and blue eyed girl, giggling when she realised I was awake. Sitting up, she instantly crawled into my lap before kissing me and then pulling away.

“Good morning” She giggled causing me to smile and lean across to check my phone, upon seeing I had nothing I turned my attention back to Jen.

“Morning baby girl” I replied, moving to kiss her but before I had the chance she moved her face away and shook her finger at me.

“Morning breath, go brush your teeth first” She said before moving off my lap, an obvious gesture that I had to move. Laughing I pulled my body up from the bed and made my way towards the bathroom to brush my teeth, upon making my way back into the bedroom, I noticed the bed had been made and Jennifer was now applying her makeup, dammit, I believed I was going to be getting another hour or so in bed, obviously not.

“No more bed then?” I asked sarcastically

She turned her head before shaking it and returning to her makeup. After I realised I really wasn’t going to be able to sleep or get anything else I decided to change for the day.
Once both of us were dressed and ready, we headed off down to meet with the rest of the band and crew and start our day.
♠ ♠ ♠
SHORT. Title credit goes to The Cab.
This will make sense in a couple of chapters, I promise!

Thank You to kateypruter, when I read your comment, a massive smile came across my face so thank you for that and for reading the prequel in one night!

Other thanks to everyone who has read and to shortygirl for commenting as well, you guys make me want to keep writing.

ALSO, I started a new story yesterday as well, so go and check that out please!

LOVE.