Status: DONE

I'll Keep You A Daydream Away.

and I'll Keep You A Daydream Away

two months later


"Are you sure he should be coming with us?" Alex asked for the what could be the 10th time that day.

"Yes Alex, he is our child and he is coming with us" Olivia replied before ticking off the last thing on her checklist to make sure she had everything.

"Well, what about his hearing? If he gets bad ears like I have then..."

Olivia cut him off "We've got special ear plugs for him so will you quit it, he is coming with us and that is final!"

The boys were throwing a random home-town show, in which Olivia was refusing to allow Harry to miss, he'd never got the chance to see Alex play, so tonight she decided she could. Handing Alex the changing bag, she picked up her baby boy from his spot on their bed and followed Alex out to the car, double checking that Harry's car seat was properly strapped in before climbing into her seat beside Alex.

"Are you excited?" She asked while pulling her seatbeat around her small frame as they pulled out the driveway.

"Yes. Haven't played a home show in so long!" Alex responded while keeping his eyes on the road.

Within twenty minutes, they pulled up beside the venue, one of Alex's favourite venues to play at in his home state, noticing the line of already screaming fan-girls, Olivia felt slightly nervous about having Harry with them now. Her nerves settled a bit when Alex turned towards her with a massive grin across his face.

"Ready babygal?" He said while glancing behind him to see how Harry was behaving. Olivia just nodded before stepping out of the car to collect her things, already Alex had moved and had the pushchair ready for his child to be placed into it.

The nerves were filling Alex's stomach but for a completely different reason, he wasn't nervous about showing his child off to the world for the first time, he was ecstatic about that, but for something else that he had decided to finally do tonight. Hoping that Olivia hadn't picked up on his weird mood, he locked the car and pushed the pushchair towards the front of the venue with Olivia walking beside him, being wonderful and pulling along his small suitcase of clothing that he'd brought with him for the evening.

-----

"Olivia, I HAVE MISSED YOU" Jack's screaming ran through all of the backstage rooms as Olivia glanced up from her space beside Meganne.

"JACKKK" She screamed back before jumping up and throwing herself into his arms to be spun around.

"Guys, enough with the screaming, I've just got Harry off to sleep and I'd like it to stay like that for a while" Alex's voice called from another room.

"oooppps!" Was all Jack muttered causing everyone in the room to smirk.

------

"SO YOU GUYS, this is our first hometown show in a long time, so there is something I want to do and say..."

"FUCK YEAH"

"Jack, shut up, I'm trying to be serious here"

"Oh, sorry grumps"

"ANYWAY, what I want it for Olivia to come here" Alex turned his body towards the side where he knew she was standing, her eyes were full of fear before suddenly Zack appeared out of nowhere and pulled her up onto the stage. Alex reached his hand out for her to grab before pulling her into him.

"You've been my rock, my perfect girl, you know how much I Love You, and I've been waiting to do this forever and I finally feel like it's time for me to do it, So" Letting go of Olivia's hand, Alex knelt down onto one leg causing everyone to scream and Olivia to feel tears to build in her eyes "Will you Olivia Parks, marry me?"

The whole venues eyes and ears were on Olivia at that precise moment waiting on her response.

"Yes I will"
♠ ♠ ♠
IT'S OVER.

Short and Sweet. I didn't want to end the story here but I have no motivation to write this story anymore so I decided to end it. I may or may not have a sequel put up about Jack and Meganne but I'm unsure at the moment.

Thank you to everyone for your support on this story. There may possibly be an epilogue in a bit, since I'm thinking it'll be nice to see what happens after they get married and all but you'll have to bare with me!

<3