Status: DONE

I'll Keep You A Daydream Away.

epilogue.

Four years later and Olivia and Alex are finally married, with two new editions to the family Adam Christopher Gaskarth and Holly Jessica Gaskarth.

-----------

"Mummy, Harry kicked me" Adam whined at his mother as he came running into the house after playing in the garden with Harry.

"Oh baby, did he now?" Olivia cooed at her three year old as he clutched his knee while making pouting faces, to which he just nodded. "Naughty boy eh?" She replied while ruffling his hair and knowing he'd quickly forget about it, she turned back around to finish preparing the salad for the barbecue to be thrown later in the day.

"Yes Jack, I'm not stupid" Alex wandered into the kitchen, carrying his youngest child in his arms and holding his iPhone up to his ear while rolling his eyes at Olivia as he caught her eyes, before handing her Holly and making a bottle up for her. "Okay, see you later" and with that Alex hung up the phone before dropping it onto the counter and retaking his daughter from his wife's arms.

"What's this bout you being stupid?" Olivia asked while placing a lid over the bowl of salad to not allow flies at it.

"Jack being Jack" Alex responded while feeding Holly and watching the boys through the window. Glancing backwards he saw his wife brushing her hair off her shoulder, just one of the things that made him fall even more in love with her. Finally he knew he had everything he needed right in front of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
well it's officially over! Keep your eyes open for the spinoff! Which may be coming in the upcoming days (i'm finally on easter holidays, yay) otherwise, I'm continuing with 'Would you trade a heart of gold for a minute in my skin' which I halted to finish this off! It contains Alex if that makes ya all interested! Otherwise, thank you for sticking with me and for commenting/subscribing! Love youuuuuuu!