Status: DONE

I'll Keep You A Daydream Away.

She Loves You, Don't You Know That?

Alex's POV

After spending the little time with Olivia and Harry that I had, I knew what I wanted but I didn’t know how to get there, how to deal with everything I need to get rid of and everything I need to get.

I was now home, back in Baltimore taking some time off before we head abroad for some shows. The sun was setting down behind the trees in the backyard as I sat alone with a beer thinking everything through; I needed to figure this out within the next few days.
Running my hands through my hair and over my face, I tugged on my hair feeling frustration run through my body as I had no clue what to do. Leaning back in my chair, I shut my eyes and let out a deep sigh before pulling my phone from the floor and selecting a contact and pressing the device to my ear and waiting for the call to connect.

~

“I don’t understand, what do you mean?”

Really? I’d told her at least four times now, glancing up again, I caught sight of crystal blue eyes that were piercing but they weren’t the right colour for me.

“I’m saying I don’t think this is working Jennifer, I’d like for us to still be friends though” I sighed, watching her as raised her eyebrows

“Are you breaking up with me?” Her voice was laced with anger but I could hear some disappointment in it.

“Yes, I guess” I replied simply.

“This is because of that girl you knocked up, isn’t it” She asked

“She isn’t someone I just knocked up, She happens to be the person I have always loved and I always will love” I replied, feeling angry build up inside of me

“If you loved her, why were you with me then? Why did you fuck everything up with her? Can’t love her that much, can you?”

“That is none of your business, that is between me and her. I’m being polite but you can’t accept that I’m trying to end this on a mutual end I guess”

“Fine, but you’ll regret this in the future, bye” Was all she said before grabbing her bag and storming out the room. I listened until I heard the slam of the front door and I knew she’d left. Sighing in relief, I stood and moved towards my room to crawl into the sheets and allow myself to drift off into my own world.

~

Sunshine awoke me the next morning, it was cracking through the gap in my curtains. I’d been awake for around an hour just lying in bed and thinking when I heard the bell on the door go, furrowing my eyebrows, I pushed myself from my sheets and padded towards the main room to find out who it was and what they wanted. Peering through the window frame on the door I saw Jack Barakat’s face staring directly at mine with a massive grin. Rolling my eyes, I pushed the key into the hole and turned it, once hearing the click to signify that It was open, I pulled the door open and allowed my best friend to bound into the room.

“YOU BROKE UP WITH HER” He practically screamed into my face.

“Um, how do you know?” I questioned

“She came flying around my house last night and started screaming at me, blaming me for allowing you to do it” He shrugged opening the fridge and helping himself to my food, as per usual.

“Should have guessed” I replied, dropping down on the couch and pressing the on button of the TV to see what totally crap was on at this time of day, that was something about being at home from tour, I can never find something to watch on TV.

“So what’s next then?” He asked, dropping beside me with a bowl of cereal.

“You know what” I stated as if it was the most obvious thing

“You’re going to get her I take it?”

“If she’ll take me back I guess”

“Dude, you know she will, she loves you!”

"How do you know that?"

"Because, when I went up to see May and Joe and I happened to go to her scan, she admitted it to me"

Glancing up, I felt the need to quiz Jack more on this subject.

"What else did she say?"

"That she couldn't live without you in her life some way"

Smiling at Jack’s response I moved to collect my own bowl of cereal before eating it and then heading out with him for our meeting with the rest of the band and crew.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo, I promised to update which is here.

Sorry it's short, the next one will be long!

Thank you to everyone for your comments, they make me smile so much! <3

I don't have much to say today... hmm. Nope, nothing. ;D