Status: DONE

I'll Keep You A Daydream Away.

You're My Only One.

Alex's POV

Honestly, I couldn’t believe that Olivia was in Baltimore, or that I could spend some time with her. Walking through the city centre towards the mall with her bounding beside me as I pushed Harry, I felt like this was how it was supposed to be. I have a slight feeling that there were fans around the city since there were normally, but hopefully I could avoid them today.
It was a Saturday therefore it was crazy around with people pushing and shoving, people walking slowly and then the ones stopping to talk, never have I hated a crowd as much as hate this one. Finally we arrived at the large mall doors and smiling at Olivia, I pushed one open and held it for her before we strolled inside and she grabbed my arm causing me to jump at the feeling of something on my arm, turning I looked at her with a confused look.

“What do you want to get your mum?” She asked, causing me to remember why we were here.

“I have no idea” I replied, causing her to roll her eyes.

We spent the next two hours hunting for something I could give to my mum on her birthday, finally we found something and we made our way towards the exit both tired of shoving through the Saturday shoppers.

“Alexander?” A familiar voice caught my attention and I instantly snapped my head to the left to see both my parents staring with smiles across their faces, Olivia made her way towards them before I did and had already greeted them, Obviously I had told them about Harry, otherwise they would both wonder what the hell was going on.

They both spent a while awing over Harry and chatting to Olivia before we all departed, I watched as Olivia kept unlocking her phone and obviously she had something to say.

“Livi, what is it?” I asked, pushing my way through the crowd down to the parking lot with her on my heels.

“Nothing, I’m just thinking, sorry” She mumbled before walking in step with me.

“Okay then, want me to drop you off at Jack’s? I have to collect some things from him anyway so I might as well”

She nodded before taking the bags from under the pushchair as I took Harry and his car seat and placed it into the seat behind the passengers seat before locking it into place and watching Olivia as she double checked it was in place while I folded the pushchair up and placed it in the back before climbing into the car myself as Olivia did the same.

The journey to Jack’s was quiet with me humming under my breath and Olivia constantly checking her phone, I couldn’t help but think that something was up.

~~

An hour later we were sitting in Jack’s kitchen as he waited for all the guys to arrive, typical of him to invite everyone around. I’d managed to put Harry down for a nap, which Olivia praised me for, at this point I was right up close to her face and I saw how tired she looked. Jack kept making dumb jokes, and in honesty I wanted to punch him and I had no idea why either.

Finally everyone arrived, and we all settled down with some pizza and a film, I was too engrossed in the film to notice the girl now sleeping with her head in my lap until Jack make a loud fake cough and caused he to look at him before he nodded his attention to her, smiling I ran my hand through and soon enough I’d fallen asleep myself.

~~

Crying pulled me from the painless world I’d been in for the night, I felt Olivia move before pulling a pillow over her head, obviously she was too tired to deal with him. Making a mental note to show her something late, I moved from my space and stepped towards the room that Harry was sleeping, his cries got louder as I pushed my way into the room. They were slightly ear splitting and were causing to cringe as I picked him up and his cries slowly started to calm down.

“He’s hungry” The groggy voice of Livi caused me to jump slightly as I assumed she was still sleeping, then again I guess she’d got used to hearing him cry that she woke up when he did, nodding I followed her into the kitchen to watch her make him a bottle up, she did so with her eyes half open before handing me it and making her way back over the couch and curling back up in a ball. After finishing feeding Harry, I walked back to the couch and sat down beside her as she moved her head onto my lap and shutting her eyes.

“Hey livs?” I asked softly as Harry kept trying to pull my hair making my lean my head to one side.

“Yeah?”

“Come with me somewhere, I want to show you something” I really hoped she said yes.

“Okay, can I go to sleep after I’ve seen it?” She questioned making me chuckle.

“Yep” I replied as she moved herself off the couch and stretched as I stood and handed her Harry before signifying that she should follow me.

The drive to my house was quiet, I glanced at Olivia as she kept trying to keep herself awake which made me smirk. Finally we arrived and I watched as she raised her eyebrows at me.

“We’re at your house?”

“Yes, but this isn’t what I’m showing you, it’s inside”

“Mmkay” I watched her as she carried Harry in her arms while following me up the path and into the house.

It was this or nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so the reason I've stopped here is because I wanted to have the next part in Olivia's POV so I decided to give her an entire chapter, which shall be coming in about an hour or two.

Any guesses on what he's showing her? ;) <3