Whatsername

Oh Wow

I'm so fuckin bored right now. I pulled out a joint from my pocket and lit it up. I inhaled and exhaled it. When I was done I went to the basement.

I pulled out my guitar from my guitar case and started playing. It's the only thing I could ever do at home. It's boring.

As a couple days passed I usually went out and got drunk. Today was the day Adie and the kids are coming home. When Adie came through the door she gave me a dirty look. Joey and Jakob ran up to me and gave me a big huge hug. I'm only loved by them. Joey and Jakob ran upstairs to their rooms, which left Adie and I alone.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked Adie.
"Well, I can't tell you now. How about we talk later?" She replied, giving me a mean glare.
"Ok..."

I went out the front door and into my black BMW convertible. I drove to Rudy's Can't Fail Café. I ordered a coffee and a blueberry muffin. I sat in an empty small table. About 15 minutes later when I was done I drove back home.

I decided that I should have a day off from drinking. It's for my own good.

It was 8 pm so I went downstairs and played my guitar.

I'm going through so much shit right now. It was so much better before. Now I lost everything.

At 12 am I saw Adie in the living room watching TV, so tonight, I get to sleep on the bed. I went upstairs to our room and took off my clothes. I lay down on my bed. Adie and I don't sleep together anymore. One of us gets the bed and the other sleeps on the couch downstairs in the living room. I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and took fresh clothes and entered the bathroom. I took a hot long shower then went downstairs to the kitchen. Adie was making breakfast, while Joey and Jakob were sitting down at the kitchen table. Adie avoided me as always. We silently ate.

When I was done I sat on the living room couch and turned on the TV. I watched some music videos on MTV. There isn't much on the TV in the morning.

I watched TV for a few hours then decided to go out for lunch. Hmmm.... Burger King would be nice.

I drove to Burger King and ordered a double cheeseburger with large fries and coke. (Note: He isn't a veggie anymore) I sat in the car and ate the meal. After I was done eating I drove back home.

It was 3 pm, so it was still kind of early. It sucks when you have barely anything to do. I decided to listen to music and play my guitar.

As hours passed it was now 10 pm. I droved to a bar and drunk a little too much. As I went out the door I fell hard to the ground. Everything turned black. I lay unconscious.

All I hear is ambulance sirens.

I woke up the next after. I look around me and notice I'm in an unfamiliar bed and room.

"Where-where am I?" I asked.
"You're in the hospital. Last night you laid unconscious on the sidewalk. You got alcohol poisoning." A doctor replied.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"1:27 pm," The doctor answered.

Oh shit. Adie is going to argue with me again. My head hurts.

"You may leave now." The doctor said.

I got off the bed and push through the exit doors. Oh yeah, I need a cab to go to the bar so I can get my car.

I wait outside the hospital until a cab comes. I wave my hands and the taxi stopped. I got in the car and told the driver where to go. When we arrive I get out the car and paid the driver.

I got my keys out of my pocket and went to my car. I arrived home and quietly went inside.

I check if Adie's home, she's washing the dishes in the kitchen. I quietly run upstairs and go in my room. I laid in my bed and fall asleep.

I wake up to find Adie looking at me madly.

"Where have you been?" Adie asked.
"Uhhh..." I say.
"Don't uhh... me Billie, You were at a bar weren't you?" She asked.

I just stare off into space.

"WEREN'T YOU?" She screamed.
"FINE! Yes, I was." I answered.
"What about after that? You didn't come home last night." She asked.
"I don't know. I woke up at a hospital!" I exclaimed.
"Errr....Billie, how many times have I told you not to drink!?" She sighed.

I just roll my eyes and she keeps babbling about how I drink too much.

"YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME!" She shouted.
"Because all you say is that drinking is bad and shit!" I exclaimed.
"Well maybe if you stop drinking I'll say some other stuff." She replied.

I don't answer.

"Look Billie....I love you and care about you. I don't want you to get hurt." She said calmly with a sigh.
"BULLSHIT! You argue with me about the same shit everyday." I yelled.
"Because you never do anything I tell you to do!" She exclaimed.
"So? I could do whatever I want to do!" I shouted.
"BUT WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO DO IS RIGHT!" She screamed.
"What makes you so sure? BITCH!" I yelled.

Just then we hear the door open.

"Are you two having a fight?" Joey asked, with Jakob right behind him.
"No hunny, we are just having some disagreements." Adie said sweetly.

Disagreements? I swear I just wanted to smack her in the face right then.

"Ok mommy." Jakob said and they both closed the door and left the room.

"Adrienne...this isn't doing so well." I sighed.
"I agree." She agreed.
"We just....we-" I get cut off.

"Need a divorce." She finished.