Status: Hiatus

Code LYOKO: Hidden Warrior

Profile Page

~Code LYOKO: Hidden Warrior~
~ Profile Page~

Hiromi Tanoshi
Age: 13
Date of birth: February 14
Height: Same as Yumi so about 5’5”
Weight: 112 lbs. (It’s mostly muscle)
Hair: Silver; stops a little past shoulder length and is cut in jagged layers with her bangs slightly in her face.
Eyes: Her eyes are usually covered by her blindfold for unknown reasons, but they are an aqua/turquoise color.
Romi is cool, collected, and solitary. Who loves to put on an air of being quite mysterious and always wears sunglasses. She is quite stoic and matter-of-fact, rarely ever smiling or showing emotion at all besides annoyance or anger. She finds it hard to trust others which is why she doesn't’t reveal her true appearance or name to the LYOKO gang. While Aelita was in LYOKO, Hiromi protected her against XANA’s attacks but always disappeared right after.
Hiromi has been trapped in LYOKO for her whole life. She has no recollection on how she arrived there, but she does know a lot about the human world. She met Aelita in LYOKO, but only because she saved her from XANA a few times. XANA constantly tries to capture her, but she always manages to defend herself. She and William have also battled many times.
Hiromi can summon a sword from a dark void like Riku’s from KH2. Her LYOKO form is basically Riku in his Organization robe with the blindfold and everything. The blindfold works like a visor. She can see normally, but it hides her eyes from view.
Weapon: Oblivion
Powers:
Super Sprint- Hiromi can run extremely fast in LYOKO
Impact- This is more of a battle quote really. It's what he says when he stabs his katana into the monster's weak point, often followed by the monster's destruction soon after.
Triplicate- Hiromi can create two clones of himself to divert XANA’s monsters
Energy Field- Unlike Aelita, Hiromi can’t make a shield with this ability, but her shots are faster and more powerful than Aelita’s. Also, the blasts are a black-purple mist-like ball
Invisibility- Can cloak herself for a limited amount of time. Limit is twenty minutes
Dark Raid- This is an attack where Hiromi throws a spinning Oblivion and can take out a wide range of opponents. Think about when Yumi throws her fans
Transporting- Hiromi is able to create a portal that transports her to different sectors or just a few feet away. Comes in handy when trying to escape tight spots
Dark Aura- This is a high-speed dash attack that Hiromi uses. She can zigzag through a huge group of monsters and take out at least twenty of them in one shot
Dark Break- A powerful jump attack. Hiromi charges a dark energy ball like Aelita’s Energy Field and jumps high into the air. When she hits the ground, she punches the Earth, releasing a huge wave of energy. Can take out up to fifty enemies at a time, but takes up ten of her life points so she only uses it on emergencies.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that Riku is a guy but I couldn't find a female picture that looked enough like Hiromi and I suck at drawing and Riku was the closest thing to her actually appearance. I will be posting a picture of her form in the Real World soon, so be patient please!
- Monae