Status: . . .

Falling in Slow Motion

Growing Pains?

I hear the voices of loved ones, faded and far off. They are saying that these are growing pains. I want to react, yell at them, but instead I stare into the distant as if I never heard them at all. I curl into the fetal position and hold myself together in some kind of hopes that it would keep me together. Tears are streaming down my face and I am grateful that they are the free falling kind, way better then the ones that seem to rip from my chest. I sigh as the dizziness sets in. Lack of water? They keep telling me to drink water but I can't. Drinking and eating is such a task for me now I am not sure I remember how to perform them. He loves you, I die, now my chest is ripping and my eyes are burning and screams are escaping my lips. Now I am dying again. Growing again? I clutch my legs tighter but it make this whole experience way more painful. I see my phone flash, I am surprised it still works. "I am gonna call you Tonight." I feel a small hope flicker in my heart but fade as I register the lack of the word baby, and the distant I can feel even in their text form. Now I feel feel sick, stomach threatening to seep out of my throat with all its content. I am gagging and crying. These aren't growing pain, this is what death feels like.