Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

Waking Up

Dreams. That’s what people call them, but I view them as mini vacations that allow you to live a life you wish you have. Like Hawaii or Paris, they serve as a getaway. That’s why I was so disappointed when I awoke to my hard over worked life.

I awoke with a pounding head and an aching body. To be honest it felt like I was ran over with a truck, but I couldn’t recall how or when anything like this could’ve happened, so I just brushed it off my shoulder and stretched. Hoping to end that pain, but knowing that it was impossible. Once I was sure that I was ready to wake up, I allowed my ice blue eyes to open - only to jump from the bed in surprise.

To my astonishment I wasn’t in my little child sized bed room, I was in a room about the size of a huge living room. The walls were painted a dull brown and the floor was oak, I knew for sure I had never been in a room this big in my entire life. To me, it was the size of half my apartment.

The first real thought that went though my head was a dull scream of fear. It was just like the time I was kidnapped as a child, when I found out that I was gone from my parents forever. Except now, I was overwhelmed with a feeling of thrill and adrenaline that told me to get out fast. Though the room had no windows and the door was clearly locked just by looking at its steel frame. I wasn’t getting out of here, but there was still a chance that I got drunk at a bar and went home with someone. Which I was hoping for all the way.

My eyes scanned the bedroom finally after about two minutes of staring at that door. Surrounding me was blank walls that sported a few dents and paint chippings. Against those walls were a few oak dressers with some of the drawers open, instantly showing me unfolded boxers and some neatly folded shirts. On another wall was a large book shelf that was not only filled with books, but also CDs and a radio. Other then that there was a TV.

Sighing, I turned back to the bed - jumping back in surprise once again. Sitting on the opposite side I came from was a buff tattooed guy wearing black sunglasses and a hat. Something in my head told me I seen him before, but where I couldn’t come up with.

“Hi Ivy.” He smirked. I instantly felt blood boil, people calling me Ivy was the one thing that made me want to blow my top.

“Its Evy. E-V.” I growled. His smile faded and he picked up a paper from his night stand, reading it over. That only made my blood boil more, what was he doing?!

“Oh, I’m sorry. It does look like Ivy.” He smiled again and sat the paper down, patting the spot on the bed where I once was laying. Even though he was doing that I just stood my ground, hoping to look unafraid. “I’m Shadows.”

I cocked a hip and crossed my arms over my chest. “What kind of a name is that?” He frowned once more and then crossed his arms as well, rolling his eyes as he did so.

“Well you are determined to make my first impression of you something I don’t like.” He growled, looking back over at the paper. Which gave me just enough time to look down at my clothing. Trying to determine if I was kidnapped still. By the looks of my party dress, I was kidnapped. “Says here that you are a polite girl with very little attitude.”

“Well who ever told you that must not know me, now why in the hell am I here?” I hissed, tightening my arms around myself when he looked up once more.

“Language please.” He stood up from the bed and stretched as well. “The bartender told me that, he is a friend of mine who always looks out for girls that I might be interested in. You in fact are here because I wanted something to come home to after my long days. I’m looking for a pretty girl to have for myself. Just like the other guys, I want someone to smile at me.” That wasn’t the vibe I was getting, what I was getting from him was that he wanted some easy girl to do his bidding, I’m not falling for that. As soon as he opens that door, I’m gone. “Evy?”

“ Of for heaven’s sake, get a girlfriend and leave the crap alone. Mind telling me where I am so I can get out of this place already?” I was hinting, hoping that I was still wrong about the kidnapping thing. But in my heart I knew I wasn’t.

“I’ll give you a break cause its your first day, but tomorrow if you talk to me like this your not going to like what becomes of it.” He warned. Walking to the door and pulling out a key from his pocket, giving me just long enough to figure out where the key was hidden. Now it’ll be easy. I ran from the first guy, I can run from him as well. “You’ll get use to the confinement.” With that said he left the room and shut the door rather loudly. Leaving me alone, and ready to find a way out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep or delete? Tell me please so I know if its worth writing still.