Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

Chinese Food

Things were generally back to normal, normal in the case of walking around and talking to people sometimes. But it was normally Shadows who I talked to. My trust in Syn had been betrayed and every time Gave came around I remembered that. It honestly sucked to have him around again. I had to have my guard up, and even sometimes hat failed. Shadows would come back from wherever he went in the day and find me curled up on the bedroom floor. Sometimes bleeding, sometimes just crying. I guess if just forced
myself to get use to it again and learn to live.

I even found a friend in Shadows. When he get home we would talk for hours, about the places he has been and the things he has seen. He would ask me about my family and what I missed about them, then we would eat dinner together and sleep in the same bed. I found that I only got comfort from him now, especially now that I gave up on the fact of escaping. It was almost home to me now, besides when I seen Gave.

Shadows came back that night with Chinese and Mt.Dews’. I was just about watering at the mouth when I seen the fried bread and the sesame chicken. He chuckled and sat on the bed while we ate. Seeming oddly quite today and he almost looked worried.

“What’s wrong?” I hummed, starting to chew slower when I see his tired eyes. He shoved a bite of bread into his mouth.

“I don’t know how to explain it yet.” He sighed. Which only made me all the more curious. “How did you’re day go, love?” I really just got use to him calling me love now. It was weird in the beginning, but I would defiantly think something was up if he changed that now.

“I was locked in this room, how do you think it went.” I hummed. He chuckled and nodded. Pointing to the small TV with his chop sticks.

“Did you watch any movies?” He questioned, those eyes locking on mine. I shrugged and nodded. Those pretty brown eyes, I swear they are a trap for me. “Which ones?”

“Nightmare before Christmas was on, but I only got to watch half of it. Then Halloween was on, but that just scared me so I turned it off.” I hummed. I knew what those movies meant, it was almost Halloween. Which means I have been here for almost three months. I wonder if they have stopped looking for me yet, of did they just assume I was dead? “Do you think we could watch a movie tonight?” Sometimes we watched movies in the living room where we cold play DVDs, but Syn had to be in his room doing something else. Otherwise he wanted the TV.

“Gave is here tonight, I don’t think you want to leave the room.” He informed. I felt my insides freeze over with fear. That’s right, I have no desire to leave this room now, but how am I going to take a shower without running into him? I hate challenges like this. At least I know that Shadows will stay at my side. “You might want to get a shower in before he gets here. Another thing, we are…going on tour.”

I froze. “…Are you going to leave me here with him?”

He saw the absolute terror in my eyes and knew instantly that I was going to beg him if he tells me yes. “No, but the thing is we only have four bunks, and there is four guys. So you’ll be sharing one with me, and you really won’t be able to leave the RV. I don’t trust you in a hotel with four drunk band members and some groupies.”

“Why? I won’t do anything.” I promised. If I was left alone I would probably find a way to get myself in trouble. “Promise.”

“I know you won’t, I just don’t trust them when they are drunk. So you will be in the RV with one of our bodyguards. His name is Tommy, and I trust him completely. Not to mention that you will have some books to read, and games to play. It’ll be better then being here. I’m just worried that you will get lonely.” He did seem generally worried about it. But I kind of waned to show him that I could handle myself. Be it is only a matter of time before something will prove him wrong for trusting me, I’m sure Gave will make sure of that.

“I’ll be okay.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I took so long, it was like I was going crazy lol jk. So I won't be able to update this weekend cause I have a wedding to attend but after that I've got plenty of ideas for this story. :)

Comments are greatly appreciated.