Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

Where's Matt?

When we finally got into the bus half of them were already drunk and the others were counting off their checklists. So, I did the most reasonable thing I could think of, taking a nap. But of course considering it was about nine of clock, it was actually going to bed.

Although Zachy was making it quite hard with his drunken singing, and Syn was being quite annoying himself. But I just rode it out and counted the old beer stains on the blanket, just waiting for them to all finally pass out. Then that didn’t happen until probably three when they all began to crawl into their bunk beds.

When Matt climbed into bed and just about pushed me closer to the wall, shivering as he crawled under the blanket. He was clod, I’ll admit to that. It was like he had been sticking his head out of the window. I snuggled close to him, trying to see like I was doing it mindlessly in my sleep. He encircled me in his arms and kissed the top of my head. That was a little odd, but I found myself just saying he was drunk.

“Night, Evy.” He whispered in my ear. I nodded and was finally able to fall asleep.

The next morning I awoke to a hard shove to the chest. It left me wheezing for and rolling over so I could cough easier. When I finally regained at least some composer I turned to see who did it.

Syn was the one who greeted me, he looked like he was honestly pissed. That scared me and I wasn’t ready to ask him what his problem was, he could just tell me. I backed up to the wall a little bit, making sure I could see him head on.

His blackish hair was sticking every which and his eyes looked morbid. I could really tell something was bothering him and he was defiantly going to show it. It was honestly unexplainable, since the first time I have seen this man I have been completely terrified of him. But at least now he is giving me a reason to be scared. Because of this I was automatically wondering where Matt was and why wasn’t he speaking up about this? Normally he protected me, so where was he now?

“Where’s Shadows?” He demanded, leaning onto the bunk bed. “We kind of need him for sound check.”

“I don’t know. I haven’t seen him since last night.”

I can’t believe that I slept though him leaving, normally I wake up. This was actually quite worrying to me. Where could he be?
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys are going to hate me, lol. I had these chapters written and I thought I posted them....whoops. Sorry.