Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

Jelly Breakfast

Matt placed a bag of fresh donuts on the counter and opened the fridge. I plopped down onto the couch and watched them closely, almost studying them. Both Matt and Syn were watching each other with careful eyes. It reminded me of a couple about to confess their feelings for each other, which I really hoped as not the case. I really hated to admit it, but I was beginning to feel feelings for Matt that I wasn’t ready to admit to him. Not to mention if they admitted that they loved each other it was totally ruin my image for them. Not that being gay is wrong, I use to have a lot of friends that were before I was taken. But I just couldn’t imagine them without a girl at their side.

Syn sighed and leaned against the counter, beginning to whisper so they didn’t wake up any of the guys. “I don’t want you going out their alone, I thought we established that?”

Syn kind of acted like he was the one who looked after all the guys. Like he was kind of a father figure, I respected him for that. He seemed like a person who if you become friends with him he would be there for you for your entire life.

“Aw, come on.” Matt smiled, sitting next to me. I curled up tighter in my little ball to make room for Syn if he wished to sit as well. But he kept standing, looking quite tense. “I can handle myself, Brian.”

Syn winced a little bit then placed a finger over his lips. “I hate it when you call me that around everyone else. They aren’t allowed to call me that remember.” He shifted a little bit, almost fiddling with his fingers. Then he sat on my other side.

I wasn’t quite sure if this flimsy cream colored couch could hold all three of us. To be honest we probably looked silly squished together this closely. But did I really have a choice in this matter?

“I don’t trust you alone before a show, remember what happened last year?” Syn whispered, Matt nodded and tucked me underneath his arm. I tried not to notice the worried glance that Syn shot over at him. “Besides, look how attached you are getting.” He pushed Matt’s arm off from me. “She’ll probably run like all the others did.”

Matt just shook his head and gave a soft smirk. “I trust her. Besides, I feel like she likes me to.” I just found myself keeping my mouth shut, unsure what to say. Both of them wanted a different answer. “Not to mention that I believe that I can run fast enough to beat those fans. Trust me, I know what I am doing.”

Syn chuckled then ruffled my hair. “I like her too, Shadows. I’m just saying that its going to hurt if she breaks your heart. Now, if there isn’t a jelly donut in that donut bag I am going to kill you.”

They both rushed over the bag and argued over which one they got. I think it was between strawberry and cherry jelly. Though I personally just wanted a long john, but it sounded like I wasn’t getting one of those. They seemed like jelly was their thing here.

I found myself laughing quietly along with them when one of the donuts exploded over them, forcing them to lick the sticky jelly off from their fingers. They laughed for a long time until they finally began to clean the oak counters that hand barely any on it. I swear both o them were wearing more of the donut.

By the time the rest of the guys crawled out of bed with hangovers and hickeys. I found myself wondering why I had slept though that, and trying to remember if there had even been girls here. But, I came up with nothing. They all smiled and stretched, body slamming the donuts as well. They all began joking about last night and calling Matt whipped for staying here with me. I hadn’t remembered them leaving, but it was a great relief to hear that Matt stayed here with me. I guess I was really falling for this man, that wasn’t something that I liked to hear.

“Oh hush up, at least I have someone to come home to.” Matt smiled. I found myself blushing a little bit, but hoping that none of them noticed. Honestly, I don’t think that they really notice that I am here. They just see that Matt has me, they don’t really see me. I think of that as a good thing, I am actually a really shy person. “I am perfectly happy with that.”

That was something that I didn’t expect him to say that, I didn’t think he held the same feelings for me. He was starting to make it really clear that he did, and I felt my heart start to weight with it. I have never hand anyone even remotely close to a boyfriend, I am starting to feel the power of it. I feel love struck, and I haven’t decided if that is a good thing of not yet.

“Yup, he’s whipped.” Zachy laughed, licking some jelly off the side of his donut. Johnny hit him in the arm and just about stole his donut.

“I think it’s a good thing, he needed a girl.” Johnny smiled. “Besides, she nice and cute. What more could he want?” I felt myself blush a deeper color, at least they were just talking to me like I wasn’t here. I didn’t feel like I needed to hide my face.

Zachy stopped chewing for a little bit. “Rev would’ve liked her.” They all nodded a little bit and I found myself wondering who that was. But I just kept my mouth shut, I could already tell it was a touchy subject. The sorrow felt though out the room was a little to much to bear, but I sat though it and waited for them to start talking once more.

“No one drink tonight, I feel like we should stay sober at least to honor him. It’s the first concert, I think we can manage it.” Syn sighed, setting down his donut. They all nodded.

“We should all meet up after as well, then go to the hotel.” Zachy hummed, fiddling with his donut. “No girls either.”

“Ya, we should all meet here around midnight.” They all agreed to that as well, then it was just about silent until sound check, I already felt out of place. This could just be a disaster, so I stayed in the camper as instructed and thought about ways to lift their spirits.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any ideas about what she should do for them? I have very few and they suck, so have anything that you can think of?

Plus..........

Come on, I love feedback and so do you <3 :)