Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

Comforting

That day I spent alone, unsure of why there was no one here with me. But every time I got up enough courage to try running, something held me back. So, instead of making a break for it I thought about why Tommy wasn’t watching me. I came up to the conclusion that the boys needed more protecting.

After flipping though the TV channels about ten times I found myself curling up on the couch. Thoughts of Matt filling my head. Was I in love with this man? Or was I just pretending to be to save my life. I couldn’t decide, and just let myself think deeply into it more.

It wasn’t until eleven when the door opened, which I was surprised about. They had all said they would be back by midnight, but here was Matt walking in. He had the look of depression written all over his face, and I suddenly felt the need to comfort him.

His eyes met mine, looking even more saddening. I could tell he was thinking of his friend that they were talking about this morning. My brain was trying to come up with things to say, but it drew up short. So, I just stood up to hug him not really knowing what I was doing.

The hug lasted all of a minute before he slowly tilted my head, meeting his soft lips with mine. For me, it was like an explosion of fireworks dancing in my belly. To him, I just assumed it was the same. He deepened the kiss and tightened his hug.

When he pulled out of the kiss he kept his arms around me, tucking his face against my shoulder. He seemed depressed to me, like something was bothering him completely. I didn’t know how to handle it, and it worried me that he was going to break down in front of me. Dealing with someone who is crying is not something that I can deal with.

“Matt? Are you okay?” I tightened my grip on him as well, trying my best to comfort him but I know that it will not work.

“Yup, I’m fine.” He hummed, pulling away then sulking off to our bunk. I felt awkward and out of place. Yet I still followed him and crawled into bed with him. Allowing myself to hug him and do the best thing I could do to comfort him. But I’m unsure if I can help, though this is the best I can do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I know it was a shorter chapter but I plan on updating more cause i'm on x-mas break :)