Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

The Pain Begins

I awoke with a killer head ache, but also huge warm arms wrapped around me. He was snoring softly, and had black bags underneath his eyes. But he wasn’t the only one snoring in this RV, there were many filling this place. I guess I knew why, they were up all night with that concert. Its going to be like this for a while because of those concerts, but I could really care less. They were happy with their band, and that was something they were good at. I’m happy that they all have something to get there mind off things, get the stress that had built up inside of them to disappear.

“Matt?” I whispered quietly, trying to wake him up for breakfast. He needs to talk about his problems before he explodes. I’m wondering if I can get him to go out alone with me, he’ll talk. He whined a little bit, and tightened his grip on me. “Matt? You hungry?”

He whined a little bit again and then stretched. “Ya, lets go get some food.” He was the first to make a move, and that was only shifting our bodies so that we could safely climb out of bed. His feet touched the floor then he turned to reach up for me. Carefully helping me down, then smiling at me when we ended up falling over each other.

“Shh.” I warned when we both started quietly laughing. Ever so quickly we kicked on shoes then stepped outside only to find pouring rain, and extremely heavy wind. “Ahh!”

Matt smiled widely and grabbed my hand. “We’ll be running the block to the restaurant, and then we can eat.”

He wasn’t kidding when he said that, and I had a horrible time keeping up with him. People honked horns at us, and we were doused in freezing cold rain. The only thing that was keeping me somewhat warm was his hand on mine. When we got relatively close to the restaurant-no joke-a truck flew by, sending a puddle of mud and ice cold water all over the both of us. I shrieked and so did Matt. But even then we burst out into laughter and even cold shivers.

Matt’s hand came up to me face, wiping some water from my forehead. I smiled up at him and found myself looking into his gorgeous eyes. He did the same to me, and then kissed me lips softly.

“That was kind of romantic, even though it was mud. They’re not going to let us eat in there like this. Lets get some clothes.” He pointed to a small clothing shop called POPS behind us. It felt nice to know that he was going to buy me clothes, I felt like he was expressing his feelings for me.

“Aw, you’re going to get me clothes. What a gentleman.” I joked, and that just made him chuckle.

Then he began to pull me over to the store. “Ya, and I get to pick them out.”

Everything seemed perfect with us now, almost like he had never took me. I guess I was happy with it that way, it was better then being alone in my damn apartment rotting away. He brought me back to life and now I could have a happy life with him.

We entered the store, looking around instantly. This store was filled with black band clothing and skinny jeans. It was like an off market Hot Topic, and I swear I was just about as excited as a kid in a candy store. Matt seen that and he chuckled at me.

“Almost anything you want, I’m rich and I intend on buying you stuff. But I get to tell you no if I don’t like it, deal?” He hummed, I nodded and walked with him over to the first rack.

Matt piled tank tops into my arms first, beginning to go haywire. Granted most of the stuff he picked out was to his own band, but he did throw in some Paramore and Disturbed. When he went to the jeans and sweatshirts. I ended up with so much clothing that I had to keep shifting my weight. While he was still piling on I glanced around the store, noticing it wasn’t all clothes. There was some movies and stuffed animals, actually there was a mini build a bear work shop in the back. But it wasn’t like a normal Build a Bear, it had the dark version of child hood. Invader Zim, Death Note, Bleach, and many other anime characters.

“Matt.” I whispered excitedly, catching his attention. He looked back where I was looking and shook his head. A chuckle built up in his chest and he turned to it. “Will you make me a Gir?”

“From Invader Zim?” He laughed and I nodded. “Sure.”

It was twenty minutes later when we finally got out of there. I ended up with ten shirts, and eleven pairs of pants. He got me some undergarments-which I will probably never wear-, and also the slightly oversized Gir stuffed animal. He didn’t stuff it fully because it was longer and he side he liked it kind of dangly, and I guess I liked it that way as well. Matt had dressed it in a little black sweatshirt which he had-somehow-found with A7X printed on it. I swear that man had a nose for anything with his band’s name on it. Even so I still thanked him and enjoyed the rest of our day together.

He took me to Red Lobster where we both ended up with shrimp and french fries, then we walked around town while he carried the shopping bags. I hugged my new stuffed animal close and became excited to get back to the RV and sit down. But Matt was perfectly content with staying out as long as we could. It was only until Syn called us that we walked back, finding him sort of angry.

“We are supposed to leave in the morning, I was worried that you got lost.” He chuckled, sitting outside of the RV drinking coffee. He was already in his pajama’s and his hair was still wet from the shower.

“Look, isn’t it cute.” I held out my new stuffed animal for him to see. Matt shook his head and opened the door so he could set all of the begs inside.

“Yes, I like his outfit.” Syn smiled at me and looked back at Matt. “The guys went to the bar.” Matt ushered around me and sat down on the pavement, stretching his legs out. While he did that I set the stuffed animal inside as well, shutting the door then sitting on the steps.

“Okay, I figured as much.” Matt sighed.

We all heard some running footsteps as they echoed through the ally way the RV was next to. Syn stood up out of instinct, so did Matt. My eyes caught sight of a hooded figure barreling towards us, and that terrified me. Matt started turning his back to me, standing in a protective sort of way.

“Evy get inside and lock the door.” Syn demanded, I stood to do just that but found myself jumping back in surprise. There was a face in the window of the door, it was smiling hugely. It was a man as well, wearing a black ski mask. Matt seen it just about the same time I did, and I swear I just about jumped straight into his arms. “Its happening again.”

“Evy, run.” Matt demanded, pushing me away from the door. I nodded and did as told, running as quick as I could away from the scene of this thing.

The only bad thing about this place, was that the RV was placed in the middle of a maze of alley ways. The only dilemma, was picking one that led to a busy street. Sadly I didn’t have time to choose, I just picked the first one and ran as fast as I could.

My feet clicked loudly, and almost overshadowed the yelling that began. That scared me and made my heart beat louder, it thumped in my ears loudly. Making me feel like anything could be watching me, and that only came worse when the gray alley way ended. I hypervenalate a little bit, and whipped around. Maybe thinking that I could run again, but the first thing I saw was another man dressed in black running towards me.

He skidded to a stop in front of me, tilting his head and then giggling madly a little bit. I noticed he was reaching for his belt, and then I pieced it all together. He was going to shoot me, I’m going to die. Did they shoot Matt? What about Syn? Oh god, who were these people?

“You are a pretty one, better then the last girl we killed of theirs.” He pulled out the gun and fired, and the next thing I knew I was collapsing to the ground and blacking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. But I have at least one more chapter I'm going to post in a minute or two. Its about to get hectic ;)