Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

You Can Make It

I awoke coughing, feeling something leak out of the side of my mouth as I did so, then I gasped and found it so hard to lift air into my lungs. Who ever was next to me jerked awake and then sat up quickly, turning on the lamp beside them. It was Matt, and he looked like he had stayed up all night so far. His eyes widened and he quickly threw a cup at a sleeping Syn who sat upright on the floor. He had used the counter as something to hold him up, and a couch pillow to support his head. I coughed again, and Matt grabbed another cup. He held it underneath my mouth so I could spit into it, both of us exchanging sad glances when I seen it was blood. By the rate I’m going I won’t have much blood left by the end of the day.

Syn jerked awake and jumped up, rushing over to the bed. Matt showed him the cup and they both sat close to me. “Don’t let her lay down on her back, she could technically drowned in that.” Syn warned, rubbing my back a little bit. I coughed again and whined a little bit, trying to take in another breath. But it was just do hard, and I sounded like an old dying women when I tried.

“She can hardly breath.” Matt whispered with hurt in his voice. “I’m scared.”

Syn nodded and ran his fingers up and down my back. “I am to. Gave how much longer?”

“Twenty minutes, even less if there’s no traffic. I call him a couple minutes ago and he said he is ready for her.” Gave promised, honking his horn angrily at someone. “She’ll make it, I promise. She’s a fighter.”

I leaned my head on Matt’s shoulder, to weak to hold myself up for more then a minute. He wrapped an arm around me and looked over at Syn, holding the cup close enough for me to reach it. I felt like I was such a burden now, I wish I hadn’t gotten shot.

“Will you get her some water, and a straw if you can find one?” Matt begged, Syn nodded and stood up.

It’s a good thing that they are here, because if Gave hadn’t found me I would’ve been suffering in that alley way right now. That is if I would’ve survived that long, which is not a good scenario. But then again, if they hadn’t found me I would’ve been better of dead.

Matt pulled me up into a taller sitting position, shifting my head and pulling my hair out of my face. When he did that I noticed how dirty my hair was, and it kind of grossed me out. Syn sat down again and helped me take a drink. After water got down my throat it washed away the nasty taste of blood and also made it a little easier to breath.

“I think keep her sitting up until we get there.” Syn hummed, pulling up the blanket and draping it over my shoulders. “Its okay, she’ll make it…she’ll make it.”

“I know, it’ll be okay.” Matt chimed in, rocking a little bit and taking a deep breath. It felt like heaven in his arms, honestly I think that is the only thing keeping me here. If that’s the case I guess I would rather be in pain here then sleeping in a hospital.

No one said anything else as we drove, all we really heard was the hum of the morning and Johnny’s snores. While we waited I found myself glancing around, making it very discreet and unnoticeable. My glimpsing around discovered a sleeping Zachy spread out like a starfish on the floor. That was cute, and I would’ve smiled at him if I wasn’t half asleep and focusing on not sobbing with the pain. But at least I know I’ll have pain pills in at least ten minutes.

“Do we have to leave her there?” Matt whispered. I hadn’t though about that, but I guess they do have to work. But that would be a horror flick for me, I don’t want to sit in someone’s make shift surgery room while Matt is off singing for his band.

“Its going to cause an uproar with our fans, and MTV will probably have a field day. But unless she can travel, we’re staying here.” Syn promised, perking up when Gave began pulling off to the side of the road. Matt seemed kind of relieved as well, but neither of them made a movement.

Gave turned around and stood up from the driving seat. He made eyes contact with me and sighed a little bit, then he walked over. “Okay, I’ll take her in and you guys just stay here. He…doesn’t really trust outsiders and you’ll have to talk with him before he lets you inside.”

Matt’s face looked kind of angry, I think it scared him that he had to leave me. “What are you saying? How in the hell are you going to get her in there then?”

“Well…he’s kind of my partner in crime and he knows her.” Gave sighed, and I found myself wondering who it was. But I was just drawing blanks, hasn’t it always been just Gave? Matt didn’t look like he wanted me to go, and I think Gave seen that. “Well do you want her to die or are you going to trust me. Come on, just had her over.”

“Hell no.” Matt snapped. “I’m going.” He carefully scooped me up and stood, looking over at Syn for a moment. “I’ll text you when we get inside.”

“Sounds good.” Syn hummed, nodded. “I’ll get rid of all the blankets, there’s got to be a store around here where I can buy more. I’ll be careful.”

“Deal.”

After that they began to leave, Matt kept me in his arms. I began to feel scared, like something bad was going to happen. But could that be possible? They aren’t going to let me die, I need to take a deep breath because I made it here I can make it out of here as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, it is a smaller chapter. But I felt like the next scene needed its own chapter. Remember, if you are confused right now you probably skipped chapter 18.

COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS, I need to know that you guys still like it.