Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

Alaska?

“I’m hiring a new body guard.” Matt informed me when we walked down the icy runway to a truck that was waiting for us. I just about felt my jaw drop to the ground.

“What!” I cried, earning a few stares from other people, I think Syn’s jaw dropped just about as far. “Why!”

Matt crossed his arms and looked over at us with very serious eyes. “Because I can’t bare to loose either of you, not to mention that Syn and I will be off recording our part of the songs and you’ll be alone. That body guard will be the only solution to keep you safe and out of harm.”

“Why didn’t we take Tommy?” I whined, I really liked Tommy. He was the only guy that would play games with me when I was bored and allow me to cuddle with him when I was cold.

Matt gave me a dumb look which made me sort of angry at him. Just because I don’t know the answer to a question doesn’t mean I am dumb. “Because he is the one who is getting the information from the other side.”

I just shrugged it off and then began walking behind him and kind of tuning him out. So far Alaska didn’t seem so bad, cold and snowy but not horrible. As long as I have something to do besides sit in the house all day and listen to my own breathing for entertainment then I’ll be fine. I noticed Syn looking down at me for a moment with wondering eyes, maybe he was thinking about how this was going to work out just like I was.

“Evy…” Matt was snapping at me to get my attention once more, I guess that was way Syn was looking down at me.

“Hm? Sorry.” I hummed, focusing back in on him and seeing that familiar smirk on his lips. At least he was loosening up a little.

“I kind of need you to get in the car.” He chuckled, I zeroed in and noticed he was holding the car door open for me. Wow, was I really day dreaming that long? I feel like that one student that zones out for a moment then the teacher scolds when they don’t know the answer.

“Oh.” I crawled into the car and hear Syn chuckle a little. I wonder how much I missed when he was talking, oh well I guess he won’t re-explain it now.

Matt crawled into the car and locked eyes with me for a moment, but it wasn’t long before I realized that I wasn’t expecting the curious look he was giving me I was honestly expecting an annoyed one. When I turned to look out the window again with a dreamy look I realized why I was acting so distant, the pain pills that Tommy had given me. To be honest I hadn’t really slept much on the plant, I had simply rested my head in Matt’s lap and played with a strand of hair instead of sleeping. Though now that the plane had finally landed I was feeling the effects of the pill full force, I was tired and slowly looking grip on reality.

The car sunk down a little bit more when Syn sat in the driver’s seat and began to drive away slowly, like he wasn’t use to driving on a thin sheet of ice. Matt caught my attention again, he was strapping a seat belt gently over me and frowning when I winced a little from the strap pressing against my bruise from the car accident. He then shook his head and muttered something before unstraping it and pulling me securely into his buff arms. I sighed contently and tucked my head against his warm shoulder, almost closing my eyes before he kissed my cheek sweetly and then ever so slowly trailed his lips down to a hickey that was already there. I felt his lips part a little and I rolled my eyes.

“Don’t you dare.” I whispered warningly, but did he listen….no. I-of course-made a squeaking noise and Syn had to look back in the rear view mirror.

“Matt, I’m in the car.” He joked.

Matt groaned and pulled away, glairing up at him for a moment. “I’ve seen worse things that happened between you and people.” He leaned down for more but this time I caught his lips with mine to stop him. He didn’t mind and I was glad for that, but I wasn’t about to make out with him with Syn in the car. I pulled away and cuddled against his chest again, hearing him groan a little bit. “You tease.” He joked, I just smiled.

“I haven’t fallen asleep yet, I’m to drugged up to make out with you right now.” I joked back, nuzzling close to his neck. It was warm and comforting to know that at least one thing in my life wasn’t about to change, I still have him. “Can I go to sleep now?”

He chuckled a little and hugged me a little closer. “Ya, baby. Get some sleep.”

I smiled a little and snuggled as close as I could get without chocking him. I’m going to miss our little bunk bed, at least that gave me an excuse to stay pressed up in his arms all night, we didn’t have enough space so I had to. Even with thoughts of the new home in my head I still found myself dozing off and dreaming about him once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys i know it is shorter, sadly i can't think of anything for this story right now. So, i would love to hear your thoughts about what should happen and also how you like the story. I find that i have alot of subscribers that aren't comment, come on guys please :) thank you so much for reading so far, it really means alot to know that you guys like the story. Also i love that their is a rec button now and i would love it if you guys rec me to your friends :) Yet again thank you so much and have a great summer, i'll talk to you again next time :) Also if you don't feel comfortable commenting i always reply to messages on or off my profile :)