Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

Safe!?

I awoke the next time to a slamming of the door, although it sounded like it was a door that was upstairs it was still loud enough to make me jump. For the first time in a long time my eyes opened to a flashback of my old life, and it was hear wrenching. I saw myself tied by the ankle to that twin bed that Gave had used, and I also found seen the horrible house that he kept me in. A cry of shock escaped my lips and I slammed my eyes close. Only when I opened them one more time did I realize tat I was in the new house, the one where I was safe with Matt and Syn. No worries, I’m safe.

Groaning I sat up, tightening the blanket around my shoulders and glancing at the clock, I had only been asleep for a half hour. It was still cold and dark in the room, I felt empty and alone but I comforted myself with the fact that it was probably Matt who slammed the door. My legs tightened into a ball and once more I tugged the blanket closer. Was there such a thing as a heater here?

Footsteps clicked down the stairs which seemed to be on the other side of the wall that the bed was pressed against. The sounds of grocery bags and swinging keys echoed through out thr basement until the door of the bedroom was open and the light was clicked on. I hissed at the pain of it stinging my eyes and dove back into the pillows, burring my face into them in hopes of shielding out the light.

Matt chuckled a little before swinging the door closed behind him. “Sorry, I thought you had been up for awhile.”

The bags were dropped on the ground and he placed his keys on the dresser. I noticed he was wearing ratty old high tops converses and a really holy pair was faded light blue jeans. If we were in Alaska in the dead of winter and he was walking around in that, I think its safe to say he’s crazy. He cracked a small smile when he seen me looking then he walked over to the bed and fell down next to me. The bed screamed under his weight, and the mattress jumped off the box for a moment before settling back down.

Yet again I groaned at him and buried myself back into the blankets, pulling the soft stuffed animals closer. He chuckled at me, not really moving for a moment until he decided that he needed to say something to me. It didn’t surprised me what he was asking about, though it didn’t really hurt much anymore.

“How’s your side?” He questioned, running his fingers gently over it. I hummed in approval, that felt really good.

“Its better now, I think it was just the bruises from the seat belt.” I whispered quietly, suddenly remembering that Syn was somewhere around here sleeping. “Do you agree?”

The weight of his head pressed into the pillow, sinking my head further down. I turned to see his face, seeing bags under his eyes and a frown plastered on his mouth. “I guess your right, it could be that. What if its not though?”

My own frown began to form. I don’t like feeling sick and useless, I want to feel like I can help them damn it. If it isn’t from the bruises then what is it from? “Lets just hope that it is from the bruises.”

He nodded then slung one of his huge muscular arms over my waist, pulling me closer to tuck his face into the top of my head. I felt safe here, like nothing could ever hurt me. No sickness, or wounds. In this place right here I was able to believe that we were just a normal couple. That I wasn’t dating a majorly famous singer and he didn’t kidnap me, I could believe that if I wanted to I could leave him and that if I ever needed to I could protect him myself. I had being so useless.

“Are you happy for Zachy?” I whispered without really thinking it trough, I felt his face tighten against my hair.

He sighed a little and pulled away from me. “I’m happy that he has her back yes, but if she is here for the reasons that I think she is that I don’t want to be the one to break it to him. He loves her, and she is the closest thing to a daughter he has. I find it extremely weird that they kept her alive for this long and I will probably have a hard time trusting her again. Don’t get me wrong I love her as well, but protecting my family is what comes first and so far she hasn’t reentered into my family.”

A small smile threatened to creep onto my lips, did he consider me him family? “So you want to protect the band?” Please say the one thing I want you to right now, tell me that you want to protect me to. That you love me, please just say it Matt!

“Yes, I want to protect the band I guess. They are my family and the closet thing I will have to brothers, but I need to look out for you to darling. I can’t afford to loose you, I’ve already had a scare like that.” My smile grew a little bit, he said the closet thing he could’ve said to please me. I like knowing he doesn’t want to loose me, it makes me feel wanted and I like that.

I pulled him into a hug and tucked my face against his warm shoulder. “I love you.”

He chuckled, it vibrated his chest and sent little butterflies in my stomach. Blush creeped onto my cheeks. “I love you to, Evy. Where do you think you would be right now if I hadn’t taken you?”

I cringed a little bit but didn’t pull away from him. “My best guess would be tied up in Gave’s basement.” He body tensed up again and his arms snaked around my waist. “Where is Gave anyway?”

His fingers began to draw random designs around my back, probably trying to out the words together for his answer. “I sent him home, to the house where I brought you the first time. I don’t like him, for one if it weren’t for him I would’ve taken you to a hospital where you would’ve healed faster, and I would’ve felt the need let you go when you started boycotting me.”

A sigh escaped my chest. “He’s not all bad, if you would’ve done those things then we wouldn’t be together today.”

He pulled out of my arms and sat up, a sour look on his face. “And you wouldn’t have to worry about dying all the time, or being jumped in a freaking ally way.”

I frowned and placed a hand on his shoulder, hoping that I could comfort him at least a little bit. “I’m fine with that, at least I get to be with you. it’s a small price to pay, it’s only paranoia.”

He pulled away from my touch and stood up. “I don’t want to think about that anymore.” He turned to me and placed a hand over his heart. I noticed he was pale and shaking a little bit. Maybe he had a fever, maybe he was sick. Fear washed over me, what is going on. “God damn it Evy I don’t want to worry about you all the time! I want to know that your safe, I think it would’ve been better if I had never taken you! Maybe you wouldn’t be with Gave maybe you’d be normal!”

I sat up on the bed now, shocked. So shocked that I had to fight tears from spilling over, what brought this on? “Are you saying that you don’t think you want me anymore?” I whimpered, feeling my heart break inside my chest. It was like shattering glass, I felt so abandoned. “Besides, I’m anything from normal Matt. I’ve been fucking kidnapped twice and shot at and pushed to the brink of death! For what!? Maybe because I fucking love you! You and I will never be safe there’s always something that’s going to be threatening us so if you want to pull that card on me go right ahead! Its not going to change anything!” I was surprised that those words had left my lips, but I couldn’t help it because I felt threatened. I was scared that he was going to leave, or worst throw me out completely and leave to go back to his tour. It would be a hell of a time finding him then.

We both turned to the door when we heard a light from another room click on, we had woken up Syn and with my luck he’s going to strut right in here and try to break up with little fight. If Matt has something to say to me then he better get it out now.

“There’s only one thing that would change anything, Evy.” He growled, crossing his arms over his chest and turning back to me.

I scowled at him and swung my feet over the edge of the bed before standing up. “Ya, one thing. I guess I’d better get a head start then because it’s going to be a long fucking walk home.” I grabbed the first shoes I could time and stomped out, almost running into Syn before I stalked up the stairs and out the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, new chapter :) Remember the more comments i get the more likey i am to update :)