Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

Almost Made It

Okay, so I half expected him to stop me. Maybe say I was being stupid and to get my ass back to the bedroom, but I was allowed to stalk right out the front door. It was chilly outside and filled with snow. Great, I guess it really will be a long walk home. Especially in the already soaked high tops I grabbed and his really loose fitting sweatshirt that I had put on earlier.

I stomped down the street, just wanting to get as far away from this place as I could. There’s only one person I can call whenever I find a phone, there’s only one person that I can call that won’t haul my ass straight to the police station. Sadly, that’s Gave.

A sharp wind shot through the air, making me shake with the cold. Honestly it probably wasn’t the best idea to stalk out of there, but that’s what I’ve always done. If I feel threatened, I run. If I feel scared, I run. I don’t blame it on myself though, I blame it on Gave for taking me. He made me scared so I ran, and I have ever since. Now that I think about it, it’s probably not a good thing to call him. Though I guess I have time to think about it.

Unconsciously I rubbed my fingers against my side, feeling the minor pain throb. Although I was still steamed about the fight, I still found myself thinking about my side. There was a little voice in the back of my head telling me to worry abut my side, but there was also a louder voice telling me to man up its just a freaking bruise.

I heard the door slam open even though I was at least a football field away from the house by now. I crossed my arms over my chest, both fighting tears and fighting the urge to run back to the house.

My eyes looked down at the sparking snow. I felt bad for it, knowing that it only have a few months left to live. Though I guess it did transfer to rain instead. It kind of reminding me of myself, changing to make every sitchuation easier for me. No wonder everything is biting me in the ass today.

To my surprise I heard someone groan loudly then start running after me. Their feet crunching on the hard snow underneath their weight. It was probably just Syn rushing up to stop his best friend’s girl from leaving. Sometimes I wish I had a best friend like that, or really just a friend at all. Sure I have all the boys, but come one I need a girlfriend.

I was body slammed in my back with a hug with big tattooed arms. The hug with tight and forced me against a buff chest. I knew it was Matt then, Syn would never hold me this close. My lower lip trembled, threatening to have tears spill over the brim of my eyes. His face pressed into my shoulder, letting his hair brush against my cheek.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered quietly, turning around in his arms and wrapping my arms around his neck. Holding him close and feeling so happy that he actually came and got me before I got to far. “I didn’t mean any of it.”

He nodded, pulling his head out of my shoulder. His hazel eyes dripping with tears just like mine were. I was pulled into a gentle kiss. “I’m sorry to, I love you and I really don’t want to loose you. I’m just stressed.” I pulled him into a tighter hug. I like knowing that he loves me and doesn’t want to loose me. It was scary thinking that he would just let me run out like that, at least he was here now.

“I love you to, I shouldn’t have walked out.” I hummed, feeling butterflies when he tightened his arms again.

He chuckled. “That’s fine, I deserved it so no worries there.” He planted one more kiss on my forehead then pulled away from me, holding out his hand and waiting for me to take it. I stared at it for a moment before placing my hand is his and allowing him to pull me back to the house.

Inside I found that the lights were on again and Syn was sitting with his head down on the counter, probably sleeping again. I swear that boy would go back to sleep in a freaking tornado if we’d let him.

Matt smiled and clicked off the kitchen counter, probably hoping that Syn would stay sleeping. He then pulled me close and kissed me once more. My eye brows raised and I smiled into the kiss, pulling away to laugh a little bit.

“Stop it.” He chuckled. “Kiss me damn it.”

I smiled against and gave him what he wanted. A few kisses then we ended up back into that little bedroom. At least Syn was sleeping.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes it was shorter haha, but remember the more comments i get the more likley i am to update. I would love to hear what you guys think should happen next! :)