Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

Alone

Evy’s Point Of View

He was fuming, I guess its better to keep my mouth shut during these type of things. But I just couldn’t help myself. Forgive me for wanting to be free!
He threw the first thing he could find at my face. Which regrettably was the bowl of oatmeal. I freaked, thinking I had accidentally swallowed some, but I found that I only got douched in it. I wiped my face on the blankets, trying desperately to get it off so I didn’t swallow some and have my throat swell to the point where I couldn’t breath. When I finally got enough off I picked up the bowl once more and chucked it at him. Of course assuming he would be smart enough to duck was a reasonable thought, but he just let it collide with his large shoulder. Shooting me glairs as he slowly set the bowl on the nightstand. To me it looked like he was breathing deeply and trying to control his anger. Though he didn’t know he very well, I thought if I pissed him off enough he would let me go. So I just kept pushing him.

“You could’ve killed me you know.” I hissed, kicking him in the abs which only hurt my foot. God this guy if muscular. He growled a bit then throw me against the headboard and started chucking pillows at me. He was really acting childish.

“I should kill you! You don’t know when you shut your mouth! You can’t be nice! I hate you!” He screamed. Acting like I should be perfectly fine with him stealing me. I kicked at him once more.

“You’re the one who kidnapped me!” I yelled. Kicking him harder and as many times as I could. He just kept rethrowing pillows at me. Both of us were just blowing off steam, but I was glad I could test out his strength this way.

“Break it up!” A threatening voice boomed just as the door burst open. It was the guy from earlier, the one the screamed at me for banging on the door. I didn’t like him for some reason, he screamed danger. “God, the neighbors are going to hear, Shadows.” He stomped over and grabbed a handful of my hair, yanking me off the bed. I cried out in pain and clawed at his hand. Desperately trying to get him to let go, it felt like someone was stabbing my brain. He growled at me and dragged me over to a door at the far end of the room, I hadn’t noticed it before. When he opened the door I found it to be just a cement floored room with white walls and no light. In the far right corner was a blood stain. I found my heart beginning to pump faster inside my chest. He threw me inside and slammed the door shut. Clicking the locks, then the light in the room went out. For the first time here, I felt completely helpless.

“Leave her in there for a couple days, she’ll listen to you then.” The deep threatening voice informed. I could hear Shadows sigh, indicating that he was agreeing. I hated that, I waited until I could hear the door close, then I began doing the only thing I could think of that would get me out of here. I left off a loud scream and began kicking and punching at the door. Hoping that it would budge. But of course it was like the one in the room and it wasn’t going to do anything but hurt my hand. Though I could care less at the moment.

It didn’t even take me an hour to loose my voice, after that happened all I could do was curl up in the corner and cry. I hate it here, I want to go back to my crappy life and sleep in my own bed. I want my cat Lily and my stuffed pig Belly. I want my normal safe life back.

The next day was slow, and I never moved. I didn’t eat, I didn’t sleep, I didn’t have any water. Tomorrow was going to be hard, I’m already feeling my body start to ache with thirst. My stomach had given up growling, I think I convinced myself that I wasn’t getting any food.

The day after was worse, I couldn’t move that day. Every time I tried I just found that my parched mouth became worse. I could feel myself getting sick from the lack of sleep, and that fact that I didn’t have any food.

Maybe I gave up after that. I think I just laid down and pressed my cheek against the cool wall and finally allowed my eyes to close. It felt like I was home again when I dreamed. Like I was able to block out everything and pretend I was home. I felt a fake Lily curl up at my stomach, and I wrapped my arms around a fake stuffed pig named Belly. I pretended that I wasn’t hungry or thirsty.

When I was little I got locked in the car, this was the feeling I was getting now. I remembered screaming for my mom to let me out and save me. But she wasn’t here to save me now. I’m alone, I’ll die in the house likely. A strange thought flooded my body, I hope someone is feeding Lily.

The door squeaked open later that night, but I didn’t turn from the wall to see who it was. I was just hoping that they would leave me alone, but I knew it would never happen. That kind of luck was never granted to me. Maybe I just wanted to believe that my dreams were real and I wasn’t in this horrifying place.
“Hold still.” It was the threatening voice again. Fear build up inside me, but I didn’t make a move. Maybe I was to weak to. A warm hand lifted mine, and a blade of a knife pressed between my middle finger and my pointed finger. I whined in pain when he cut. Why was he doing this? I didn’t really do anything to them, why did they expect me to behave? They were the ones who kidnapped me!

“Why didn’t you numb her first?” Shadows growled, I didn’t realize he was in the room as well. But I couldn’t care less. Something cold and metal pressed into the cut, and I whimpered in pain once more.

“Because she didn’t follow the rules, this is her punishment.” The voice growled.

“She was already locked in here for two days, give her a break.” I could almost here Shadows roll his eyes. But I forgot he was there when the painful pin prick of a needle began to sow up the cut.

“There, she’s all yours.” The man began to walk away and Shadows walked closer.

“That was a tracking device, Evy. Don’t pick at it or the stitches will fall out.” He informed, gently starting to pick me up. I just allowed my eyes to close so I could ignore him. “Don’t go to sleep yet, you need to get some food and water.”

“I don’t want any.” I croaked, lying. But I didn’t trust them, for all I know everything could be spiked. Of course what trouble could I get into now?

“Don’t be stupid, Evy.” He demanded, walking me out of the bedroom door and across the hall. I found that he was bringing me to a small bathroom that was painted light blue with grey tiles. The house seemed just like a normal person’s house until you seen the bedroom doors. If the doors weren’t steel I might feel normal here. He set me down a a pure white toilet and picked up a already wet washcloth.

“What are you doing?” I whined, looking into his tired eyes. But I doubt he would ever compare to how tired I was right now.

“Your dirty.” He informed, starting to wipe my forehead with the washcloth. “I’m sorry he locked you in there, but it was your fault.” He wasn’t meaning to be rude, but I took it the wrong way. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Can I take a shower?” I whispered. He nodded and stood up.

“Don’t do anything stupid.” He warned, smirking a bit before slamming the door to the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long, do you like it?