Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

Punch to the Face

The next time I awoke I was cuddled into Matt’s chest as he hummed along to his mp3.he was humming to one of the only songs that I knew the words to from his bad, Dear God. A smile pulled onto my lips and I wrapped my arm over him. He stopped humming to glance down at my sleepy eyes, smiling himself he wrapped his arms around my waist. My attention was pulled from his gorgeous eyes when I heard a guitar being picked at. Syn was sitting on the dresser, half hanging off it and plucking at an electric guitar that wasn’t pulled into an amp.

Heat pooled on my cheeks and I cuddled back into Matt’s side. He chuckled softly and petted my hair. “Shy?” He joked, only to receive a poke in the side from me.

Syn chuckled a little himself, plucking a few more stings. To be honest it sounded like it needed tuned. “I did hear…much.” The blush deepened on my cheeks, never again will be sleep together when he is home. I swear he only hears what I don’t want him to. “Oh Matt...” He mocked, I swear my face was the color of a fire hydrant. My grip tightened as I tried to disappear into Matt’s side. At least the blanket was covering my face.

Matt smirked. “Oh shut up dude. You’re just jealous that you don’t get any until we go back to the recording studio at least. Need a fan girl? A groupie?”

Syn stopped laughing then, even stopped plucking on the guitar. I peaked out from under the blanket to see him glairing at Matt. “Don’t go there!” He warned.

Matt was still smiling like a freaking idiot. “Don’t pick on my girlfriend. Maybe we should find you one, you’ll be happier some days.”

Syn glared at him from across the room and set down his guitar. Looking like he was ready to pounce. “You know that I have loved one fucking woman and they took her away from me. The didn’t even fucking kill her they turned her away from me and now I can’t even get her to look at me without trying to shoot me in the face.” He slipped off from the dresser and pointed at us. I felt completely uncomfortable and hid a little closer into Matt’s side. Matt sensed my uneasiness and then tightened his arms on me. “I miss her Matt, what the hell do they do to them to make them like that. What about Zach!? We both know he’s in danger yet your sitting here having sex with your girlfriend!”

Matt lost it then, probably because I was dragged into it. I now know why they are both so stressed out. They are worried about Zach. Matt sat up and shrugged me out of his arms, I recognized the look he was wearing on his face. They are going to fight, and hopefully not fist fight.

“I brought her here to protect her, and you know damn well that we will be going back tomorrow. Am I not allow to spend time with her even though I don’t know if I’ll even make it back to her! Its not my fault that Rose betrayed us, we all loved her and hopefully we can get her back for you!” Matt climbed out of bed and pulled on a pair of sweat pants before crossing his arms over his chest, I noticed he was leaning a little protectively over me.

Syn growled back at him and I found myself instantly slipping out of bed and grabbing some loose clothes as well, just in case I did have to break them up. “Rose is gone damn it! Zach will be to now that you had to bring Evy here! Is she really more important then your family!?”

Matt’s fist curled into a ball and I instantly grabbed one of them to keep him from hitting one for his best friends. “She is the love of my life! If I want to protect her I will! Zach and Johnny have it handled over there for now, I knew they could hold out of two days! Get the hell off my back!”

Syn threw the punch first, and I never expected that. I guess he just got heated and couldn’t take it anymore. All I know was that I felt an enormous pain against my cheek bone and then the wind was knocked out of me when I was slammed back into Matt’s shoulder. It was all in slow motion for me. My hand shooting up to hold my throbbing face and feeling tears wield up in my eyes. I looked up at Syn seeing the shock on his face as well.

I found that my heart was pumping to loud to hear but the next thing I knew Matt had my chin between his fingers to pull my face to the side so he could see. I could vaguely hear Syn breaking down, something about he was sorry and that wasn’t meant for me. Matt grabbed my wrist, forcing my hand away from my face as gently as he could. Pain shot through my face once more and I found myself rocking a little, feeling completely light headed. Everything seemed to go back into perspective again and it was terrifying.

“Her fucking eye is bleeding!” Matt screamed out in anger, letting me go to punch Syn as hard as I have even seen him hit. Syn stumbled back a few steps and rubbed his chin where he was right hooked.

Syn looked broken again. “I’m sorry, so sorry. I didn’t mean to hit her, honest.”

Matt looked back to me, forcing me to sit down on the bed. He then kneeled in front of me and inspected the damage, tilting my head over and over again. I honestly got to the point were I felt like I was going to throw up because of it. Syn neared slowly afraid that Matt would freak out again.

“Lets take her to a hospital, please she looks back.” Syn begged, placing a hand on Matt’s shoulder.

Matt snorted bask disgust. “That’s because you punched her dumb ass.” I noticed then that everyone was swearing a lot more, probably because they were on edge maybe? “Though we will take her because her rib is acting up again anyway.”

Great I have to go to a hospital now, all because Syn had to punch me. Perfect. Although that’s just the thing, that hospital trip was were all the true troubles began.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS=QUICKER UPDATE lol the more i get the more excited i am to update, the next chaper will be epic i have it planned out in my head :)