Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

Hospital

The ride to the hospital wasn’t long but by god it was tense. Syn sat in the back with a pout on his face the whole time, although that was because Matt was basically telling him off the whole time. I just sat back and held in my own words. I desperately wanted to scream at both of them for being so damn stupid, for one Johnny and Zach could definitely handle themselves and for two they were as close as brothers and they let this get between them?

“How could you even try to hit me!? Obviously it-” I got tired of Matt telling him off then, not only because I was bleeding all over the place with a new massive headache, but I just wanted the both of them to make up and put this behind him.

“Stop it!” I snapped, making both of them freeze. “He didn’t mean it so shut up, and stop arguing over Zach and Johnny they can handle themselves for the freaking two days that you are here. Which by the way I am kind of pissed off that I was not told about thank you very much.” Why is it that everyone is hiding things from me now, I’m half tempted to stalk back to wherever the band was and interrogate Boo myself so everything can go back to normal.

Matt glanced over at me with sad eyes, though all I could really see was the redness of dried blood that was still pooled in the corner of my eye. It still throbbed and ached but I didn’t think it was something that I really needed to go to the doctors about, I voted to just wash it out and stay home but they didn’t go for that. I could hear Syn sighed in the back seat then I felt his knees press to the back of my seat.

“She’s right.” Syn informed as we pulled into the giant hospital’s parking lot. It was about as large as three mansions placed together, but it only had two floors. I began thinking to myself that it was probably the only hospital around for a while. The parking lot was kind of empty for the size of the hospital, and I liked that considering I didn’t like places like this.

Matt parked considerably close then told me to stay right there. I was half tempted to tell him off and get out of the damn car away way, but I didn’t. Syn climbed out after Matt passed his door, when Matt opened my door and held out his hand for me. He was honestly babying me, and it was kind of annoying right now. My fingers unbuckled myself then I placed my hand it his. He then pulled me out of the car and wrapped an arm around my waist to support most of my weight.

Syn was the one to lead us into the hospital, which I was right about being mostly deserted. Inside was a very pretty, decorated in soft browns and different kinds of plants. I think it was meant to be calming for someone that was hurt really bad and freaking out. Syn walked up to the information desk and a nurse sitting at a computer greeted him. She took one look at me and questioned what happened quickly.

“Just a fight.” I answered. “I lost.” I could let them think that I was being abused.

She smirked a little bit and I could see Matt and Syn was relaxing a little. “I can see that. The waiting room is around the corner, one of you will have to fill of the insurance forms.”

Matt didn’t want for Syn to ask him, he just dragged me around the corner and left Syn to fill everything out. He pulled me over to the sitting chairs then helped me sit down, kneeling in front of me again and tilting my head once more to look at my eyes.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, baby. I didn’t want to have the last two days I would see of you be of you begging me to take you with me. It’ll be a week at most without me. Then I will be here with you. I’ll call you every night and make sure you are okay, and never tell anyone where you are.” He pulled me into a soft kiss then sat next to me, keeping me in a gentle hug until the doctor came.

I was diagnosed with just a blank eye, they said that Syn’s nail must’ve cut me a little bit. They also informed Matt that my rib was bothering me because I had the bruises from the seat belt and that nothing looked wrong. Then they told us that they wanted to perform a blood test, and that was when all the true shit happened.

We sat in the white room on the white paper covered cot for what seemed like forever. Not saying a word, Matt’s fingers just stroked my arm gently as we waited. I was granted a few kisses on my cheek and some more strokes until he finally came back. We were beginning to get impatient considering-even though it pissed me off still-Matt and Syn did have to leave, preferably before it got to late. If they were going to leave me behind I wanted them to at least get back soon. This doctor has a way of sincerely taking his time.

Matt’s phone went off, quietly singing some song that something that I had never heard. He let me go to answer it, still playing with my hair as he talked quietly. It didn’t take me long to realize that he was talking to Johnny, simply because the person on the other line was speaking in a hushed tone about Boo. Matt seemed surprised and granted me a concerned look before his conversation really took a new height.

“What! That is not possible…she would never come back she flipping hates us…no I will not tell him!…god damn I have half a mind to leave him here with Evy…You’re right, he needs to know but…No I most certainly not!…ya, I don’t know…bye.”

When he hung up the phone he placed his head in his hands, jumping a little when I placed my hand on his back. I knew something was wrong, but what? His gorgeous eyes glace up at me, I could see what was going on in his head almost instantly. It was regret, sadness, and hurt. Something that was said on that phone hurt him, cut him deeply. Of course now would be the time that the doctor can in.

The doctor sat down on his wheelie chair and smiled a little bit at us. “You are completely healthy, Miss Evy. I’m surprised at the progression of your healing, this man here has really taken care of you for the better. You’re lucky to have him.”

I smiled back at him, trying to cover up the fact that Matt was completely freaking out. “I know, I’m glad I do have him.”

The doctor said some more useless things to us then told us that we were free to leave. Matt stilled seemed on edge and held me tight around the waist at we walked. He placed gentle kisses on the side of my head and even began to shake a little bit. What the hell happened?

When we met Syn in the car Matt helped me into the front seat, strapping me in and granting more kisses. He then shut the door, pacing a few steps before turning to walk to the drivers seat. That was when I quietly warned Syn that something was going on. Matt climbed in and sat in his seat. Leaning back to close his eyes and take a deep sigh.

“Johnny called,” He informed to us, turning to lock eyes with me. “he said that Boo spilled their plan. She was supposed to get us to give up Evy but she didn’t want to hurt Zach anymore. She claims that she was held against her will the whole time and now that she’s home she knows that he will protect her. Then he told me that Rose called…” We both seen Syn tense up in the back. “She said she’ll hunt us down and murder Evy the first chance she gets. Brian I know you love her but-”

Syn sighed deeply himself in the back, cutting off Matt. “I do love her, but I can’t handle this anymore Matt. I love you more then her and I know you love Evy, and she’s done nothing wrong to us. I was wrong to tell you to give her up, and I plan on finding Rose myself and either get her to come back to me or to drag her ass to the police.” Syn leaned forward and before I knew what was happening he was pecking his lips against my bruised eye.

“BLAH!” I giggled sticking my tongue out at him. He just smiled at me a did it again.

“Evy…” We both looked back at Matt. “She said you have one chance to live…she wants you to leave me.”

I froze and so did Syn. I gave Matt one of the most dumbfounded looks I’ve ever given him, does he really think that I’m going to leave? Carefully I unblocked and slid over to him, wrapping him in a hug. Instantly he hugged back.

“I’m not leaving.” I grumbled, trying to sound stubborn but on the inside I just wanted him to tell me never to leave him.

He hugged me a little tight, running his fingers in a circular motion over my back. “I’m glad to hear it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Recs, and comments please. The more comments the faster the update :)