Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

Storm on the Way

To the demise of Syn before both of them left Matt and I had another round in bed. I almost could hear Syn upstairs trying to drown out the noise, though neither of us held bad. I take it as punishment for punching me. Though about half way through he knocked on the door and snapped at Matt to hurry up. Matt just grunted at him and finished up as fast as he could, in the end ignoring Syn and holding me for what seemed like forever. When I finally bean to get sleepy and snuggle deeper into his chest I felt his lips against my forehead.

“I’ve got to go, darling.” He mumbled, running his fingers through my hair. I made a whimpering sound, in hopes of persuading him to stay with me. It was selfish I know, but I couldn’t help myself. “I’ll be back soon, besides you’ll be able to do whatever you want. Sleep, eat, dance…” his hand trailed down my side. “other things and tell me about them.”

I snorted back some laughter and swatted his hand away. “You pervert.” I joked.

He chuckled a little himself. “Just giving you ideas.” He then uncurled from my arms and stood up, quickly getting dressed then giving me one more kiss. “Love you, I’ll call you…” He looked at the clock and so did I, it was three in the morning. “tonight, before bed. Don’t leave the house though, or answer the door.” I smiled and pulled him down into another kiss before whispering that I loved him back as well.

After he left the room I dozed off unwillingly, allowing myself not to hear them leaving. Though I did hear a few snickers from Syn and a shut up from Matt. I liked knowing that they were at least talking to each other openly again. I couldn’t stand knowing that because Syn punched me that Matt had lost a best friend. That would crush me.

When I dreamed that night I found myself dreaming of the night he had taken me. I was begging for a pina collata and then dancing wildly on the table. I wasn’t alone on the table though, there was another girl there. That girl Syn had taken possibly. As I was dancing I seen Matt sitting at the table as well, chuckling to himself and begging me to get down before I broke my leg or something. He even turned to Syn and talked to him a little bit, both of them shaking their heads.

When I awoke the next morning it wasn’t really morning. My tired eyes looked at the clock and discovered that I had slept until one. Whoops. With a few stretches I finally crawled out of bed, picking an outfit out of the drawers and just putting it on. My head hurt and my rib a little bit, but for the most part I felt like I was rested and ready to face what was left of this day.

Throughout the day I found how bored it got without any of the guys here. I haven’t been alone in so long that I guess I forgot how to be alone. The play station and TV kept me busy for a while, as did the stove and the newspaper I found on the counter. Though after that I just sat on the couch and desperately waited for the call that he had promised me. Eventually I got bored of that to. I found a string on the couch to mess around with for like five minutes, then resorted to changing the bedding on the bed. A bath, some more TV. It was like I had a routine already.

When the phone actually rang I was like a freaking school girl, squealing like mad and rushing to it. I knew his number by heart so when I seen that on the caller ID I felt like such a happy person. In fact I had to tell myself that I couldn’t answer it on the first ring because I would sound to desperate. So I waited till the third and tired to casually answer it.

“Hello.” My voice still quivered, damn.

He chuckled, and I swear I almost lost it then. “Oh please Evy, drop the act.”

I giggled a little then, still sounding so excited. “Sorry, I’m just so bored.” He let out a puff of air, chuckling a little once more.

“Evy, I’ve been gone for like ten hours. How can you be bored.” He laughed. I heard Boo mumble something in the bad ground and Syn snap at her for something. She didn’t reply as far as I know. Matt sighed and I heard him thump down on something, possibly a bed. “Sorry, Syn and Boo aren’t really getting along. I should’ve left him there with you. The whole Rose thing pissed him off pretty good.”

Well of course it did. We’re talking about someone who he loves, why shouldn’t he be pissed. I feel so bad for him.

“He has every right to be, Matt. Just don’t let him take it out on her.” I hummed.

“I won’t, he’s being snippy with every one. How’s your eye doing?” He questioned, I should’ve known that he’d be worried about that still.

I smiled to myself. “It hurts a little, but its fine for now.” I shifted on the couch, pulling my feet under myself and leaning against the arm of the couch. Another yell in the background, Syn again but this time it was Zachy who screamed back at him. Great this seems like a reply of last night in my mind. “May you should find a way for him to talk to Rose, he seems like he’s ready to kill someone.”

Okay, to be honest I wasn’t all that worried about Boo. The guys were what I was worried about. They are the closest thing I have to a family and if some crazy bitch-AKA Rose or even Boo- hurts then I may have to freak out just a little bit. I don’t really know what I would do about it know considering I’m not really in any shape to fight, but later I may have to plan a mini attack.

Matt grumbled a little and I heard a bed squeak. “I thought so to, but she has yet to call. I was hoping that he could talk her back into her senses, though I am worried about his safety.” I agreed with him there. For some reason I could see him agreeing to meet her then get shot in the head or something. “How about your side, is it good?”

My face widened in yet another smile, and yet again my voice came out kind of excited. “Stop worrying about me, you have more problems then that.”

He laughed again as well, his voice like silk in the phone. “Ya, but you’re the problem I like the most so I try to spend more time on that problem.”

I snorted a little. “You’re such a suck up, Matt.” We were both interrupted by the weather radio going on, it was somewhere in the place I was at but I’ll be damned if I can find it. We both sat still listening to it carefully, hoping that it wouldn’t be to bad.

“There is a major snow storm sweeping throughout the entire state of Alaska. We urge residents to stay inside at all times and conserve food. We are expected to hit record temperatures. Reports from residents on the scene say that it is a complete white out and should last until Monday.” Great, today was Friday, there goes a nice warm weekend.

Matt growled a little to himself. “Great. Just fill the tub up with water just in case your power goes out, and there are some matches under the kitchen sink if you need to light a fire in the fireplace.”

I groaned myself. “Where’s the wood?”

“Garage, look Syn is freaking out so I’ll try to call you back later. I love you.” He hummed, the bed squeaking again as he sat up.

“Love you too.” I hummed back, both of us saying our good byes before hanging up the phone. This is going to be a long week.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments comment comments :) sorry i took so long, boy troubles and camping trouble lol