Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

Snow

By the time the week had past and there was only a day left I swear I was permanently planted in front of the fire place. It was so cold that if I wasn’t under two blankets and sitting as close to the fire as I could handle, I was shivering like mad and my fingers were turning blue. At one point I resorted to asking Matt if there was a heater in this place, but -big surprise- there wasn’t. Not to mention the power did go out at one point, but only for a day and the fire kept the place well lit. I was still concerned that their flight would be canceled or that it would be to snowy to get to the house, Matt told me he would walk if he had to. That of course made me smile.

I found that I had fallen asleep in front of the fire yet again. The heat that beat upon my face felt comforting and nice, it made me feel like I wasn’t alone in this place. Honestly I’ve never really truly been alone, I’ve always had my cat or someone else with me. It was something my therapist recommended after Gave had taken me, she told my parents I was scared of being alone because I thought he would take me again. Which was true, but over time I began wishing that he would take me again. It was just easier for everyone. My parents had split because of how stressful it was to take care of me, my friends at school acted like I would break down at any moment, and all the adults babied me because of what happened. I knew that when I was with Gave that he at least treated me like a human, plus he was something that was familiar to me. As scary as he had been, and how terrifying he was to me…he was something I knew, so I felt like it was okay to feel some need to be back with him. So in a way, this fire was comforting like he was. Dangerous but warm.

A couple hushed voices caught my attention, that must have been what woke me up. They were talking quietly and one of the was hushing the other. I stiffened and curled tighter in the blanket. Wishing that it was Matt or Syn and if it wasn’t I wished that they didn’t see me here. Fat chance of that happening though, the only light in the house was coming from the fire place and I was laying right in front of the damn thing. Here was where I made a mental note to watch where I sleep from now on.

“Shh, you’ll wake her up.” One of the voices snapped, my heart fluttered a little bit. It was Matt at least, though I’m not sure who he is with. The steps were to quiet to be Syn.

Johnny’s voice sliced through the air. “God, its freaking freezing in here. I want to go back to the truck.” I agreed with him there, it was freaking cold in here. Sadly I couldn’t do anything about it, there wasn’t anything to do.

I heard footsteps approach me, and my heart began to beat against my rib cage. Please hold me Matt, kiss me, do something please! I freaking miss you so god damn much! He kneeled next to me and places a heavy hand on my waist, pressing his lips to my forehead. I felt butterflies shoot around in my stomach. A small smile threatened to erupt on my face, but I held it in and allowed my eyes to flutter open, giving him the cutest sleepy smile I could muster. He was dressed in snow gear head to toe, was it really that snowy outside.

“Hi…” I mumbled, turning around in my blankets to face him. I felt a sudden cold chill and cuddled deeper into the blankets.

He cracked a smile at me and placed his hand on my cheek. “Hey, how you doing?”

I smiled back at him. “Just a little cold.”

Johnny laughed from the other side of the room and I looked up to see him. He was also in full snow gear, but the difference was that he had a lot of snow in his hair. Poor guy must be frozen. I wanted to wave to him but that would involve getting out of my mummy wrap. Matt rolled his eyes then sat down in front of me.

“Ya, you look a little cold.” Johnny smirked, moving over to the couch and flopping down on it. I was kind of annoyed that he was getting snow all over that couch that I had used to sleep on during that day. To bad I guess I wasn’t going to sleep there tonight…hopefully. “Man, I want to go home. CALIFORNIA!” Both Matt and I jumped at Johnny’s sudden outburst.

Matt just laughed at him and reached for my hand, I struggled a little until I got out of my hand out and he pulled me up from the floor. The sudden chill of the air sent more goose bumps onto my skin. God, if I ever live in a place this cold it’ll be the death of me. Matt gestured for me to follow him so I did, leaving Johnny sprawled out in the living room.

He led me to the kitchen where I found my own set of snow gear. Great, that means that we will be stuck walking outside for awhile. He sat down at the marble counter, and looked around the yellow painted room while I began pulling on the snow gear. I found the snow gear to be a brilliant pink, great.

As I pulled on the gear I felt his eyes bore into my back, I felt my face flush. I-of course- had decided to wear booty shorts, thigh length matching socks, and a long sleeved shirt. I couldn’t find any sweat pants or pajama pants to wear so I ended up in these freezing short shorts. Oh well.

After I got on all the gear Matt snapped at Johnny to ‘shut off the fire place, and get a move on’ then we ended up outside where I found two snowmobiles in front of the house. Another thing that greeted us were whipping winds and snow flurries, almost instantly I burrowed my neck further into the suite. Johnny didn’t really wait for us he just jumped on one of them and tore off. Matt then looked down at me with a smile and pulled his snow goggles on.

“Hold on tight, babe.” His smiled widened.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT :)...please