Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

How Many, Matt?

It wasn’t until the next day when I seen the rest of the guys again. I was told to stay away from Boo as best as I could by Matt, and was told my Zach to keep her company. I-of course- listened to Matt because I didn’t trust her one bit. Sadly, because I didn’t want to hurt Zachy’s feelings I did share a few words with her here and there. The random hellos and how are yous. It was awkward to say the least but I could care less about that now, I was just concerned about what she was up to.

At the moment I sat with Syn on the deck, playing Skip Bo and sipping on coffee. He was still pretty upset about Rose and insisted that he accompany me when I went out anywhere. Something about Matt being his best friend and that he couldn’t bare for me to get hurt again. I think he blamed it all on himself, but I blamed it on Boo. It wasn’t nice I know, but why would she just walk back into their lives?

Smiling to myself I laid down a hand in my game that just about kicked his ass. He stared at me with wide eyes then just smiled, I knew he was going to beat me then. With a few cards laid down he won and thrust his hands up in the air in victory.

“Take that!” He made a childlike face and me and I just stuck out my tongue. I have yet to beat him once…“You’re getting good, darlin’.”

A snort made us both jump when it came from the stairs of the porch, I sway Syn almost jumped up and attacked. Luckily we looked up to see Matt casually leaning against the railing. “That’s my ‘darlin’’ not yours.”

He had left a couple hours ago for no reason apparently. I had asked to come with him but he just said it was something that I wouldn’t want to do anyway. Not that I cared, I just wanted to spend time with him. I didn’t push it though, it would be completely awkward if I went and he didn’t want me to go. Syn smiled at him and simply nodded his head.

“You get everything taken care of, man?” He hummed, looking back to his coffee then standing up. He looked worn out, like this was all taking to much of a tole on him. I think it was the emotional stuff that was going through his mind, we should probably be doing more to help him.

Matt nodded this time and pointed to the SUV that he must have drove up when he came back. “I picked her up from the Jail house, she’s kind of pissy though. I think she’s still hard about loosing him, she doesn’t want to be here.”

Syn snorted back a little laugh. “It wasn’t us who left her it was Rev and if I remember right she was gone before he was.”

I was slowly piecing things together. Matt had left to pick up one of the shooters at the jail. Why would be do that? For all we know this could be what Rose was planning on. Not to mention if this was Rev’s ex-girlfriend she had nothing to loose here. She could-if she wanted-kill us all.

Matt’s face hardened. “Look Syn this was your idea so do go trash talking the girl he loved. She’s confused right now and is claiming that Rose made her do it to. Same as Boo. So if I were you I’d get to the bottom of it because Evy gets hurt because if she does I’ll be extremely pissed off.”

Matt then looked around Syn to me and gave me an expression that told me to follow him, so I did. Quickly, leaving my coffee and the cards. Inside the messy dark house we passed Zachy watching some movie with Boo, and Johnny trying to shove a foot long sub down his throat. He almost stopped to asked me if I wanted so but he seen Matt’s expression and simply stopped his sentence. Matt led me to our small bedroom and slammed the door close, locking the many locks that he has screwed on when we got here. He was defiantly going over board. I instantly walked over to the bed and sat down, waiting for him to say something. I wasn’t going to push it, it already felt like he was tense.

He sighed and sunk down to the floor with his back against the door. Wiping a dirty hand over his face then hitting the back of his head against the door once. I reached out to stop him but he just grumbled at me so I decided against it.

“Evy-” He started, but I cut him off.

“Does she want to be here, Matt?” I growled, crossing my arms over my chest which I only seen pushed my boobs up, because of that I uncrossed my arms and resolved to glairing.

Matt sighed deeply. “Of course she doesn’t want to be here, it only reminds her of him. Syn demanded that I get her. Something about Rose taking her if we didn’t, I’m just trying to protect her, Evy.”

I stood up and crossed the room, getting on my knees in front of him then taking his face in my hands. Forcing him to look up at me. “Its not your choice, Matt. You are kidnapping her at the moment, if she leaves and Rose get to her its not our fault. You can’t expect her to be happy here if she’s being held against her will.” I leaned in gently and pressed my lips to him, noticing that his lips were trembling. He was really upset about this. “Matt, honey calm down.”

He moved a little to wrap his arms around me. “I love you Evy, can you talk to her please? Beg her to stay here, I can’t see her get hurt. She meant to much to Rev and Rose already had her shooting us up. She probably told her that we killed Rev somehow.”

I sighed a little bit but nodded, kissing his cheek gently. I would do anything for him. I know that if someone told me that the guys killed Matt I would be pissed to, but not enough to shoot them up. I think that there’s more to the story.

“Matt, how many girl’s does Rose have?” I mumbled against his chest, coming to a sudden realization.

He sighed deeply, his body trembling a little bit again. “Every single girl that we’ve ever taken.”