Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

Nightmare

“Evy! Stop!” Shadow’s voice screamed, snapping me out of the blackness.

My dream was over and I was back into the nothingness of this horrid place I was being kept captive it. But I hadn’t seen this place before, I was in the hall, maybe on the other end of the house. How’d I get here? Why am I so cold? I shivered a bit and held onto the wall for support. Feeling dizzy and disoriented.

“Evy! Don’t move one inch!” I heard Shadows threaten, a dark outline of his body running towards me. Everything began to turn sideways and I found myself crumpling to the ground.

“Shadows?” I whimpered, confused. Had I slept walked? Had I simply blacked out?

He skidded to my side, slowing down as carefully as he could. I whined a bit as I still began to get use to my surroundings. There was a dull pain in my leg, and my head was pounding. How did this happen? All I remember is running from that scary man, the one who had kidnapped me from before. The one who I had escaped from. He was back, here to kill me.

“D-don’t let him take me.” I whimpered, starting to shake worse and cry harder then I have ever cried before. How could I spill my heart out to this monster? He has taken me from my home! He has kidnapped me! Yet, here I am crying to him.

“How did she get out!?” I heard Syn call from down the hall, he was running towards us as well.

Shadows pulled me into his arms, gently picking me up. “Shh, I won’t let him take you. Calm down, Evy. Its okay, you’re safe here.”

Syn barreled up, skidding to a stop and glairing at me. As if I had intentionally ran off. Which I guess it did look like that. “Shads? How did she get out? Did you leave the door open?”

“I left to go to the bathroom, she was just sleep walking. Its not her fault, Syn.” He informed, starting to walk us back to the bedroom. I found myself turning to hide my tears in his uncovered tattooed chest. “Do some research on the man who took her, would ya? I’m worried about her.”

He had no right to be worried about me, I cannot deal with this right now though. If I wasn’t sick and having hysterics I would stand up from myself. Tell him to leave me alone and let me stick it out. But for some reason right now I felt like I really wanted to have someone comfort me. I haven’t allowed myself to be comforted by someone, maybe I just need to feel someone hold me again. Even in his arms I felt comforted, I shouldn’t be allowing that.

“Its all in your packet, dimwit.” Syn chuckled, walking ahead of us and disappearing around the corner. Shadows just rolled his eyes and just walked faster to the bedroom he kept us in.

I just closed my eyes and leaned closer to his warm chest, finding myself becoming drowsy once more. Though the past nightmares just kept me awake, I was to scared to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long :D