Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

Confessions

Shadows Point of View

I wrapped my arms around her waist and took in the warmth of her small body. Burring my face in her hair and breathing in her natural sweet scent. She felt right here, like my arms were made to hold her to me. But then again, she was just another pawn in the game. She was just another girl that will rip my heart out and feed it to dogs. I shouldn’t feel this way towards her, but I just can’t help it.

I can’t help feeling sad when I know she is letting her thought torturer her. I can’t help feeling happy when she smiles at me. Heck, I even enjoy waking up to see her in the morning. Maybe I just fall for people to fast, or maybe I can finally open up my heart for her again. I just can’t have her stomping on it.

“I tired to get away from him.” She whispered, telling me about her last kidnapping escapade. I felt like I needed to know, so I didn’t stop her. Even tough I felt like I shouldn’t be allowed to hear anything about this lovely girl. “I crawled though the window of my room, it was on the second floor but I thought I could slid down the gutter. I wasn’t thinking about the rain, I just knew I didn’t want to stay there anymore. When I tried to crawl to the gutter I fell off the roof. There was a glass window for a skylight that was in the basement. I hit that and it only broke enough to have my torso fall through, I got hung up on the glass cause it got caught in my leg.” I couldn’t imagine her going thought that, I couldn’t imagine anyone going through that. It was scary to even think about. “Well, he wasn’t home when I tried so when he came home I had already lost enough blood to where I could barely move. By the time he had found me I had lost feeling in my bottom half and thought for sure I was paralyzed. If he would’ve taken me right to a hospital my leg would be normal now, but he just but me in bed and stitched I up. Yelling at me for doing something so stupid then drugging me up on pain pills until I was better. Well, better enough to where the pain wasn’t unbearable. When I finally did escape I could barely walk on it, they told me it was a miracle that I even had enough strength to walk out of the house. But I don’t remember it being that bad, I just remember thinking that if I fell again he would kill me r lock me up. I don’t think he would’ve killed me now that I think about it, he did count me as his daughter. Cray old man.”

I found myself overwhelm with information. That sounded like something from a scary movie. I would never allow any of my girls to go though that. If I can home and found them bleeding out the hospital would’ve been the first place we would’ve gone. I wouldn’t have second guessed myself. Especially with Evy, she was so sweet that I couldn’t see anyone allowing themselves to do that.

“I would’ve taken you to the hospital, Evy. You don’t have to worry about any of that being a problem, I’ll take care of you.” I promised, feeling her start to shake with tears in my arms.

“I’m so scared.” She whimpered. “I thought I was done with this crap, that I could have a normal life now. This is my worst fears coming to life.” Her fingers clasped my shirt with all her strength. Guilt struck me, can I keep on doing this? Is it worth this girl’s sanity? “I hate this so much.” That struck me hard, can I do this still?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short, but if you need to read the last chapter if you haven't already. Alot of stuff in that one :) So, onto other matters COMMENTS lol I love them. Just thought I would let you know that. Wow, I can't believe I actually got around to write two chapters last night. I'm so proud of myself :D.