Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

He's Back

Evy’s Point Of View

I awoke to his arm arms wrapping around my waist, gently lifting me from the soft covers. A whine of annoyance escaped my lips and I clutched onto the blankets with all my might. He sighed with a little bit of annoyance himself, and pried my fingers

“Evy, we have to go.” He stated urgently. Holding me tighter and tossing the blanket back onto the bed. Frightening me when he just about sprinted to the room where I was locked my second night here. The empty room that I was starved into. He walked me inside and set me down. I whined in fear. This room was horrible, what did I do to get locked in here again? I thought I was just sleeping. “Shh, just stay here and be quite.”

“What’s going on?” I whimpered. Feeling weak and tired, but to lazy to put up a fight about being in here.

“Don’t make a sound, Evy. You will regret it.” He threatened, slamming the door close and something with a screeching sound covered the door. He was putting something over it to hide the door! Were the cops here?

I felt the sudden need to scream for help and bang on the door, but I just sunk down to the floor. One hand on the cold wall, just listening for some sign of hope. This could be my only chance.

That when I heard the only voice who would be a god send for me, Ty. He was the only person who could make my heart beat this fast just by hearing his voice. I’m saved, oh god. My prayers have been answered.

“Where is she!” He snapped, I could hear Shadows being shoved into the wall. I tried to imagine Ty being able to take down Shadows, but his scrawny body couldn’t seen to muster it. “Don’t make me have him hurt you. Now tell me where Evy is.”

“Ha! You can’t find her.” Shadows sneered, never sounding so demonic. I shivered, and felt myself fill with fear. I wanted to call out to Ty, but I couldn’t muster the courage. What if he hurt Ty and I did regret it just like he promised?

“Evy?! Answer me, please!” Ty called, stomping around the room. I could almost feel Shadows hope for me to stay quiet. But this was finally my chance to be saved. “Evy? Evy?”

That’s when I awoke from my glorious dream of a knight in shining armor. Shadows brought me out of it, I found him leaning over me with a hand of either side of my face. I found myself wishing to have him hold me once more, but then I realized that I need to do everything in my power to get out of here-even death. I refuse to be the hostage anymore, I can’t let myself fall back into my black pit of depression where everything is damp and cold. I cannot fall for this torturous man, my life is to valuable for this kind of thing to happen.

I jerked away from him. Watching his confused eyes piece together the information I had just given him. Get away from me, let me go, all I want is to go home. Maybe he understood my distress, but sincerely doubt it. I don’t care what he does to me from now on, I will not give up without a fight. I just wanted the dream where Ty saved me to be true, that he was actually here to bring me back home and back to a normal life. I took that little nerd for granted the last time I seen him, but he was my only friend- how could I not?

“Please don’t start this again.” He sighed, leaning back onto his pillows. “It was just getting nice.” That when I realized that all I could do was make myself sick, sick enough to where he will have to take me to a hospital. Where I could finally run from him. It seemed to tick him off enough last time, maybe it will just be funny to watch him fume. “Then again maybe I don’t deserve nice do I?” I just rolled my eyes then flipped him off, slamming my body back underneath the covers. If it doesn’t work this time then I’m running, I don’t care about the damn tracking device anymore.

He stopped coming after that episode, only Syn came. He would try to talk me into eating and then leave. That was about all the talking I heard all day. That was until Shadows would come to lay in bed to get some rest. Sometimes he still pulled me tightly to his chest and sang softly in my ear, other times he would just complain about how stupid I was acting but then apologies and ask me to eat once more. But I never did, no matter how good the food smelled or looked. I completely shut down, only leaving the comfort of the bed to use the bathroom.

By the time a week passed I was sleeping more then 75% of the day. Shadows would wake me up and try to hand soup or drinks to me, but just storm out when all I did was look up at him with my big tear filled eyes.

I was actually getting to the point where I felt sick and weak all the time. When they were gone I would look at my thin wrists and cry a little, almost getting up to find food but reminding myself that this could be the only way. Then I would pull his pillow close and let its tempting smell drag me into sleep once more.

It was later the night when I felt a warm hand press gently press to my boney back, stroking my skin then beginning to change my old sweats. I freaked a bit and turned to then, my sight to hazy with past dreams to really put up a fight.

The slipped off all my clothing and dressed me in something looser, like one of Shadows tee-shirts or something. Then they placed a pair of underwear on me and tucked me into the blankets. Leaving me in only that shirt and pair of underwear, I was worried about what they were going to do.

When they spoke I heard a very dull familiar voice. One that sent chills down my spine and terror into my heart. How could they do this to me? “I hear you’ve been being a bad girl, Evy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long :'(, check out my homecomming pics on my profile :) They make me so proud lol.