Status: Just starting....Maybe slow. I have two other stories in progress.:-)

Against Hosptial Rules

Chapter Ten: Sexy Dancin'

*Haileigh’s POV*

She wanted desperately to get the smell of that vampire- who smelled a like homeless person- off of her. Lucky her, she ran upon a stream.
She quickly stripped herself of her shorts and shirt, leaving her in only her bra and panties.
When she was taking off her shorts, she found her iPhone.
HECK YEAH!!!!!
It was at full battery!!!! Time for some PANDORA!!!!
She hit the Pandora app and the station began to play.
The first song to come up…
Moves Like Jagger!!!!
WOOT!!!!

“Just shoot for the stars
If it feels right
And aim for my heart
If you feel like
And take me away and make it OK
I swear I'll behave

You wanted control
So we waited
I put on a show
Now I make it
You say I'm a kid
My ego is big
I don't give a shit
And it goes like this…”

She didn’t know why, but this was a Sexy Song for her. So, since nobody was around, she danced!!!
Yep, she danced in the middle of woods in only her bra and panties.
When the song was over, and she was tired from shaking things loose, she hopped in the water.
The next song the station played was Someone Like You by Adele.
She was quietly sing along when she heard a twig snap behind her.
She quickly turned only to face the very handsome smirk of Kidnapper #1.
The sight of him alone made her melt…

*Jadyne’s POV*

He could hear the distinct sound of music, but all his senses were focused on his mate.
Her bra and panties were sticking to her, clinging…
He hoped she didn’t see the obvious bulge in his jeans. That would embarrass him to no end.
“Beautiful.” the word was out of his mouth before he realized it, his wolf ripping it from his throat.
His beautiful little one blushed, trying to feebly cover herself.
Her little attempt at modesty made his wolf force his body into action.
Before he himself fully comprehended his wolf’s actions, his t-shirt was over his head, and when Haileigh let out a gasp of appreciation, his wolf growled, satisfied.
*She likes our body.* his wolf informed him.
*I kind of got that.* Jadyne retorted.
*Take her. Mark her. MAKE HER OURS!!!* His wolf growled back.
But he couldn’t do that to her. He’d wait until she was ready.
Still, he took of his shorts, leaving him in only his boxers.
He hurriedly ran to get into the water, hoping it would cool down his little “friend”. As soon as he got into the water with her, though, his libido sped up, and so did his wolf.
Before he knew it, she was wrapped in his arms, and they were kissing like there was no tomorrow.
His wolf let out a growl of content, and wrapped her tighter in his arms.
He trailed his lips down her throat, and against his wolf’s demands, retracted his fangs.
*NO!* he snapped at his wolf.
*YES!!! MAKE HER YOURS!!!*
He didn’t, though his wolf was pushing its way to the surface.
Instead he trailed his lips down lower toward her breasts…
To heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it has been a while, but will you please forgive me???
Comments? Subscriptions? You probably hate me, but love anyway???