Status: Just starting....Maybe slow. I have two other stories in progress.:-)

Against Hosptial Rules

Chapter Eleven: You kiss so bad, you make girls cry!

*Haileigh’s POV*

She was questioning herself, just before his mouth made it to her chest.
Am I ready? Her mind kept fretting.
No! You promised your mom that you’d wait for marriage, EVERYTHING!
Haileigh lightly pushed Jadyne, knowing he would not push her and back away.
He gazed at her in concern, his eyes full of worry.
It was so sweet, and that combined with the thought of her mother made tears slip from her eyes.
She quickly pulled him close, his shirt her tissue.
And like the sweet little soul mate he was, he just murmured sweet nothings in her ear, rubbing his hands up and down her back.
And she wondered why she was deserving of man as good as him.

*Jadyne’s POV*

*Look at what you did, jerk! Your kisses suck so bad, you made our mate cry!* His wolf raged in his ear.
IT WAS NOT MY KISSING! He shouted back, mentally.
He cut his wolf off, blocking his very annoying voice.
He gazed lovingly down at his sweet little mate, wanting to take even a bullet to take away her pain.
“Shhh, sweetheart.”
She sniffled ,and pulled back.
“I am so…sorry!” she said, hiccupping.
“It’s ok ,sweetheart. Cry on me anytime you need to, just call me your Extra Large Tissue.” he replied, receiving a giggle from her.
He grinned.
“Why were you crying, sweet?” Jadyne asked, praying that his wolf wasn’t right and it wasn’t his kissing.
She took a big breath for courage, and said, “I promised my mom that I would save everything for marriage, until I was absolutely for sure I was in love with him. I am a practicing Christian, and I promised my mother on her deathbed. Can we wait?”
“Of course, anything for you.” He replied, his every word sincere.
“Also, I realized that I don’t deserve someone as good as you.” that last sentence was whispered.
“If anything, darlin’, I don’t deserve anyone as good as you.”
They both pulled away and smiled at each other.
“You want to go for a ride?” Jadyne asked.
Haileigh looked at him, confused.
Jadyne shifted, and turned his back to her.
She grinned, and climb on.
Then, the two flew through the woods, two lovers, from two very different worlds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Subscriptions? Love?