Status: Just starting....Maybe slow. I have two other stories in progress.:-)

Against Hosptial Rules

Chapter Five: Awesome.

Don’t panic, don’t panic, don’t panic. Haileigh kept repeating, thinking that if she kept saying it, she would actually try to not panic.
It really didn’t help when Sexy Pervert wrapped his arms around her from behind.
“Ahhmmmph!” She started to scream, but he covered her mouth with is hand.
With his other hand, he ran his finger down her cheek.
“So damn beautiful.” He mumbled huskily in her ear, making her shiver against her will.
“You want me too, don’t you gorgeous?”
“Mmm m mmmm!”
“What was that?”
She growled against his hand, and tried to cross her arms over her chest, but his elbow was in the way.
She stomped her foot in frustration, and just so happened to stomp on his foot.
With a curse, he released her.
I’m FREE! Haileigh thought.
“HELP!” she yelled.
She was again grabbed from behind by Sexy Pervert.
“Damn it, amare. (Latin for love)”
Haileigh shot him her best glare.
Suddenly, the doorknob jingled.
No sound was made for a moment, and the SP (Sexy Pervert) continued talking.
“Why can’t you just cooperate?”
Haileigh was about to give him as good as she got through a glare, but was cut off by the door.
On the other side, the sound of a key entering a lock can be heard.
“Thanks, Don. It’s probably just an elderly person who fell and the someone flipped the lock before they left.” MICHELLE! Haileigh mentally shouted, pleading that she wouldn’t enter here alone.
Don could be heard walking away (he was a big man).
Oh, no.
Haileigh’s eyes welled up with tears as the door opened, and the other man pulled her in, covered her mouth, and closed and locked the door behind her.
Michelle’s eyes were wide, and she stared at Haileigh in shock.
I am so sorry… Haileigh mentally projected to her friend through her eyes, hoping she understood.
It’s ok. We are going to be fine. Michelle projected back.
SP was looking at his friend weird.
“Is she…?” SP asked, nodding toward Michelle.
The strange man nodded, gazing adoringly at Haileigh’s friend.
“Well ladies, it seems like you are both coming with us.” SP said.
Haileigh, in a last-ditch effort to try to save Michelle, if not herself, slammed her head back into SP’s chin.
Lucky her, she only knocked herself out.
Awesome.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Subscriptions? Love?