Status: Just starting....Maybe slow. I have two other stories in progress.:-)

Against Hosptial Rules

Chapter Nine: Kidnapped FROM My Kidnapper!

*Haileigh’s POV*

“AHHH!” She cried.
This is officially ridiculous. I’ve been kidnapped from my kidnapper! Haileigh thought, sarcasm her only mental defense.
Just to top it all off, she was kidnapped by a freaking vampire!
Yep. A vampire.
Vampires, and werewolves, and woods oh my!
Right now, she was swinging from tree to tree in the vampire’s arms.
“Just how I wanted to spend my day…” She grumbled. “Just give me back my original kidnapper, at least I kind of knew what he was going to do to me.”
“Nope.” the vampire replied.
“Did I ask you?” she retorted.
“You must be stupid, are you trying to piss of a vampire?” He asked, glaring down at her.
“I must have done it sometime or ONE WOULDN’T HAVE KIDNAPPED ME!” she replied, snidely.
He growled.
She stuck her tongue out at him.
What a jerk face.
Just then, she got an awful idea.
An amazingly awful idea.
Hehe.
There was an apple tree that he was about to swing on.
Once he set his foot down, Haileigh grabbed an apple and slammed it into his face!
“You’ve been APPLED!” She cried as he screeched and released her, holding his eyes.
Haileigh quickly grabbed a branch, and dropped herself gently back down to the ground.
“Piece of apple pie.”
Then she ran in the direction she came from, back to her first kidnapper.

*First Kidnapper’s AKA Jadyne’s POV*

OH CRAP OH CRAP OH CRAP!
I freaking just got my mate stolen from me! Jadyne thought bitterly. I am a failure as a wolf.
*Get you panties out of a bunch and go after her you DOLT!* His wolf growled at him.
His wolf was apparently tired of his whining, and took control.
Vanilla… She’s this way!
He charged through the woods, his feet barely making a sound.
She’s close! His wolf howled at him.
What he came upon surprised the crap out of him.
There was his mate, calmly swimming in a pond in only her bra and panties.
Oh, man…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Subscriptions? Love?