Got Pride

The most exhausting thing in life is being insince

Eva
I was lying. I’m not buzzed; I’m drunker than a skunk. That’s such a funny expression. I had to pick the most potent drink at the bar. I saw peppermint snapps and had to get it. God, I’m going to pay in the morning.

The music pounded, and the strobe lights flashed. Frankie’s skin glittered with the lights, it turning from purple to red to green. She was behind me, my body curving into hers. I could feel her breasts pushing against my back.

She seemed a little uncomfortable and not totally into it. I reached one of my hands behind me and caressed her face. I used the unoccupied hand to stroke her thigh. Oh yes she was getting into it now. I turned my head sideways and leaned up for a kiss. She got the idea and our mouths meshed like they were two parts of a whole.

Her lips were soft; despite the fact she constantly chewed them. I swiveled around so I was facing her. My jeans provided no friction at all and I needed some release. I pushed her away from the dance floor. And towards the supply closet.

I opened the closet and she gave me a look. It was mixed with lust, love, want, need, fear and anticipation. I kissed her again, harder. I tried to coax the fear out of her eyes.

I looked up and saw her face contorted with lust and want. Her lids were half closed and her mouth was slacking over. The alcohol was rushing through my system and made me braver.

I slowly pulled my hands away from her hips and moved them father up. I watched her face carefully making sure she wasn’t going to freak. She seemed to be okay. I let one hand roam against her back as the other cupped a breast. She moaned softly, low enough I wouldn’t of heard it if I hadn’t been listening so intently.

I rubbed through the thin shirt material and over the thick bra cups. My hands then roamed down wards, skimming across the hem of her shirt. I lifted it up and off her body. She had a pink bra on with little white hearts.

“Aw, is this for me?” I asked. She gasped as I unhooked the clasp and the cups fell away. She had the most beautiful skin, a creamy olive color with the blue veins peeping their way though.

She moaned loudly as I rubbed the area around the nub, but never truly touching it. She pushed herself against me, trying to get the satisfaction she craved. I giggled. She is like putty in my hands. My mouth traveled down from her mouth to her collar bone. She could tell where I was going this.

“Do you want me to stop?” I asked hoping for dear God she said no. She shook her head and grabbed onto my hair. I lightly drew a path from her neck to the top of her chest. I could feel her heart beating against me lips.

I looked at the perfection that is my girlfriend and still watching her, I lightly flicked the bundle of nerves with the tip of my tongue. I smiled seeing her arch against me. I was so ecstatic that I was giving her pleasure. I gently sucked at her, hearing the moans increase. Thank God we were in a club and the music was covering the noise we made.

Her back arched one last time and she pulled me by the hair to her lips. We kissed like there was no tomorrow. She put her bra and shirt back on and we walked out of the closet like nothing happened.

Hehe, out of the closet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Likey!
Sorry If this sucks, I'm not used to righting sex scenes.
Comments if you liked it or if I should stick to mushy love scenes