Got Pride

Hang-Over

Eva

Hell, my head feels like it is going to split open. Why did I drink that shit? Dammit, my inner monologue is all fucked up. It hurts even to think.

“Eva, you up, honey?” Frankie walked in with a plate of pancakes and a bottle of aspirin. MY SAVIOR!! “You need to get up, school is in a hour.” Wait, school.

“I’m not going..” I mumbled, half into my pillow sheets. “Yes, you are..” She put two little pills in my hand and a drink in the other. “You can’t miss anymore school. Plus by the time we get there, you’ll feel all better.”

“No I won’t” I feel very argumentative today. She pulled the comforter away from my body. I slowly opened my eyes, shielding them away from the light. Damn….

“Com’on it’ll be fine.” She said crooned rubbing circles on my back. And then I remembered what I had did last night. Oh Shit….

Frankie

I picked her up in my arms, and walked out of the room slightly groaning because of the excess weight. For such a short person she did weigh a lot. She tensed up under me, hearing my pain. “Put me down, don’t hurt yourself.” Always worried about me.

“You are never too much for me to handle. I got you” I smiled, knowing she hates her body, yet to me it was so beautiful.

I laid her out on the couch trying to be as careful as possible. Her clothes were already there, picked out by me before hand. Her parents were gone and I thought it would be easier for me to keep an eye on her if she was in the parlor. Can’t have her fall back to sleep.

She slowly began to undress and I adverted my eyes. Instead of pretending I wasn’t looking, I went to the kitchen table and began to eat. She finished quickly and she sat across from me.

“So about last night…..” she said, probably hoping I had forgotten.

“It’s okay, you were drunk. We don’t need to talk about this.” It was much to uncomfortable.

“Are you sure?” she asked, obviously grateful I just wanted to leave it alone too.

“Yep, ready for school?” I said trying to be cheery and bright.

“NO, but whatever.” I smiled. She is just too cute.

We linked hands and walked out to my car. I wasn’t going to forget last night though. I had a taste and I want more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments on my new amazing Layout. Made it myself. Love to all my readers!