Status: paused

Marionette

Introduction

Needless to say that final swipe to the neck was unnecessary. She was long dead and she certainly couldn’t get any worse looking. He sighed. He really hated to throw away his failed pieces. Nevertheless it had to be done and he picked up the broken girl, bridal style, in one sharp, sweeping motion. Her head lolled to the side and blood trickled down her chin. He had to stop himself a few times from putting his lips to her swollen ones and sucking out the blood.

He was not a vampire mind you. He was very far from it. He was just a man that enjoyed the taste of blood, and the smell, and the texture. Was that so wrong?

He contemplated that for a second as he walked. His victims seemed to think so but then again they couldn’t even begin to comprehend his masterpieces. They were truly works of art and he took great pride in them. He made sure they were perfect and that they portrayed exactly what he wanted: beauty.

As you can conclude, he craved it. He longed to hold it in his hands as it slithered over his fingers like the vain quality it was. He sought out any beauty he could. He captured it, reformed it, preserved it, and then finally hung it up for all to see. He preserved the beauty of others since he didn’t have any beauty of his own to cherish.

No, he was not a murderer, he decided as he set the girl down into the cool lake behind his house. He was an artist.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmm first horror story. I know it's very early on but what do you guys think? I would like a co-author but I'm torn between writing my first horror story by myself or writing it with someone else. This is my own version of a moral dilemma. Perhaps for now you guys can just tell me what you think and I'll continue from there. I'm not sure when the first chapter should be out but I will work on it this weekend. Any ideas on who the killer is? It may help to look on the characters page. Be warned, it probably won't be who you think it is. I'm sneaky like that.