Status: idunno yet.

I Have Purpose Once Again

Shadows Fall on Yesterday

I swear, my eyes almost fell out of my head. standing right there in front of, were the four most amazing guys to ever walk this planet. Right here in my boyfriends living room. holy shit.
"Drake, a word please?" i asked my boyfriend, before i drug him into the other room,
"Told you, babe" he smiled at me
he was telling the truth. he had made friends with Escape the Fate at the last show we opened up for them.

let me explain something. Me, my boyfriend, his sister (Dont judge. dosent Monte's brother play rythem guitar for etf?) and asshole Brandon are in a band together, called She's Broken. and yes, we do sometimes open up for pretty big bands, but we usually play our set, then leave. But apparently, Drake talked to the escape the fate boys and made friends.

Anyway, Back to them being in Drakes house.

We walked back in, only for me to be greeted by Max. "Hey beautiful" he said as he approached me, giving me a hug. i could've fainted. all i could do was blush and look down.Craig was next, stepping forward and extending out a hand "I'm craig". "I know" i mumbled as i shook his hand. Rob pushed Monte forward, and after regaining his ballance, he gave me one of his award- winning smiles. this time i actually did faint.

As i woke up, now on the couch, i heard from Drake "dont worry, she passes out really easily". which was true.

i looked around at worried faces and sat up and reassured everyone i was fine.

Max spoke up then, "We came for a reason" his smile very evident in his voice. i looked around, everyone has huge grins. "Our record label want to sign you" he continued. i felt myself black out again, but i jumped up and clung onto Drake in an effort to stay consious, luckily it worked. '' And another thing," He kept on "Your going to be touring with us"
My mind had begun to proccess it all, and all i could do was scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep or kill? :P
yes, yes i know. very short chapter.