Vampires

Feed

This night is much too cold to be out for feeding. The snow banks are high on the sides of the streets but mostly made of ice. The night is dark exept for the artificial lights that blow my cover. My teeth are chattering and my fingers are numb but I feel so empty, I'm starving. Bussiness has been slow around these parts due to the cold of Febuary. My victems are becoming scarse. My friends are out hunting in the day light because of this event. It's a myth that we hate the light. See, I'm not normal like you infact, I'm not tecnicaly "human." I'm a vampire.

A lady wrapped in a fur coat hurries by my cover. She is large with short chestnut hair and a n over-sized purse. These times are none to be picky, I am stronger then then avarage man and faster too. I pull up my hood and follow suit behind her. I keep my hands in my hoodie pockets just to look innocent. She turns around to look at me then walks faster. I follow. My stomach growls and I bare my fangs. I break into a jog but being careful not to slip on the icy sidewalk. The woman begins a sad attept of getting away.

"Help!" she cries out. I come up beside her and grab her arms. She spins around and crashes into a brick wall of a closed gift shop. She whimpers in pain as I push her into an alley.

She begs; "Please, have mercy?" I grin and she recoils in shock.

"Vampires will never hurt you, I promise." then I sink my fangs into her neck. That's what I always saw to my victems. It tastes better then their scared. When you get bitten by a vampire you die, it's a ledgiond that you become one of us. The woman went limp in my arms as I drained every last drop of blood from her body. I felt content and warm. I left the body then walked off to go home. It has been a long night. As I've said before, It's been hard on us vampires to survive. We can go withought food for weeks but it's getting hard for me too keep up. I have no friends or family, their all dead. Our kind turned on each other, now we fly solo. You are all in the middle of a war. All vampires against each other, honestly I don't know why. All I know is my parents said I was diffarent from the other vampires, they said I had a soul. I think it was because I was in love with something and not just blood. I loved music. It was my pation and still is, see, I play guitar but not too well. I'm not in a band and I'm not famous though I'd like to be. It's just that this vampire thing get's in the way. I'm tired all the time and usually hungryso I have no time. Work gets in the way too. I sort files at a place called Mud Co. I dont even know what they do! They keep me in the shadows more then I already am, I'ts because I'm diffarent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word is down, patience. Comments?