Vampires

Hunting.

Your house was beautiful with crimson walls and black or white trim. Your furniture was dark cherry wood that must have cost a fortune. Where do you even work? You gave me the grand tour of your home. The kitchen was ocean blue. The floors and counters were blue and the walls of the kitchen black. The stainless steel appliances shone in the artificial light you turned on. This was much fancier then my shit hole I call a home. You showed me your basement bedroom which had back walls with red and white stars painted on the ceiling and posters taped to the walls of bands. Your bed was black and red and your floors more cherry wood. The bathroom was white with crimson splattered on the walls and white porcelain bathroom fixtures. You took me upstairs to the room you said I would stay. It was amazing! The walls black with white stars on the ceiling and a white spot in the corner of a the silhouette of a man hanging himself.

"Did you paint this?" I asked you. You nodded proudly.

"The whole house with hardly any thanks to Mikey. He just painted the bathroom downstairs as put the 'blood' on the walls." you smiled sweetly and I smiled back. "Your bathroom is right over here." you opened the door and turned on the light. I gasped. The walls were once again white with a perfectly painted gun on the wall covered in blood. I was about to ask if you painted this too but you cut me off. "I painted that too." you laughed.

"It's amazing!"

"Thank you. Thirsty?" I shrugged and we went back to the kitchen and you pulled out a blood bag and poured the contents into two crystal glasses. We drank and talked about hunting strategies for tonight. You were very low on blood I could see, only two packs in the fridge an they weren't very fresh.

It was 2 in the morning when we started out hunting. We stood in a dark alley in complete silence except for the howling on the wind and seldom cars that whizzed by. A couple, a man and a woman walked arm in arm and chatted about their night. He was walking her home. How sweet. By the looks of their flushed faces you could tell they had fun all night or they have been walking for quite a while. I pulled my hood up and you smirked at me. We were ready for the kill, like two wolves stalking a deer. Then we made our move of walking behind them. We just tried to look like we were going to mug them and not suck there bodies dry. The man glanced back and they stopped. He stepped in front of her and looked at us. We smirked at them and the woman cowered behind the man. The man was tall but didn't stand a chance against us. Even if he was a vampire himself he was out numbered and the victory would be so much sweeter. Vampire blood was the best blood. We craved ourselves and when we killed a fellow vampire, we took their blood with us.

"Listen, we don't want any trouble." the man said in a shaky voice. Too bad he was human. You let your fangs drop and I did the same. You hissed at our prey and the woman took off running in her high-heel boots. You lunged at the man and I ran after the woman and leapt like a cat and gracefully landing on her causing her to fall.

"Vampires will never hurt you, I promise." I said my usual line and sunk my fangs into her neck. I drained her and stood up to see you just finishing off your kill. You stood up and took the mans wallet, thats how you made money! Why did I never think of that? I took the woman's purse and we dragged our feet back to your house. Carrying a large load of blood isn't easy on us though we have remarkable stamina and strength.

We filled countless blood bags. Your fridge couldn't hold it all. We put some in the freezer to keep longer but even that didn't help much. We went downstairs to your room and filled your mini fridge but we still had extras. I felt hungry and you said you were to so we drank the rest. We wouldn't need to feed for at least 2 weeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love :)