Vampires

Rescue.

I felt happy and warm. My belly was full and I had your friendship. What a glorious life I posses! I smiled in my sleep and pulled the blankets closer. Your spare bed was so comfy, the best bed I've ever slept on in my life! You knocked at the door and I mumbled a come in and you walked in with only black PJ pants barely hanging onto your hips. I lazily opened my eyes and licked my lips, I want you. It's a strange request but I guess you never knew I was gay. I recently found out when I was out hunting. Maybe 10 years ago I really felt like getting it on and the only thing available was a guy. Of course I loved it and how I drained his blood, but the point is I'm gay.

"Frank? You okay?" you asked with concern. I smiled and said I was fine, you cared to much. You said there was coffee available if I was up to for food but I said I was okay, I was too full from last night. You lent me some plaid PJ pants for the night but they were too long and covered my feet completely but I wasn't complaining. I was actually nicer then sleeping in my worn PJs that I've had since WW2. They were nice at the time but I think it's time for a change.

I stumbled downstairs to where you were in the kitchen. You were making coffee for yourself and taking some of your blur pills. You just needed the caffeine. I sat down at the table in front of you and sighed. You looked up from your morning paper and smiled. I smiled back.

"We rescuing Mikey today?" I asked. You nodded and flipped the page.

"And picking up your things, you night be here a while if Richard really does take over. I nodded and looked around your kitchen again. A black and white photo hung on the wall of you and another man with long hair and wild eyes.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Who?" you looked around.

"Who are you with in that photo?"

"Oh, that's my old boyfriend Bert. He was murdered and his body never found." so you were gay too!? I felt like jumping for joy.

"That's terrible! Do you know who killed him?"

"Many clans of vampires wanted to kill him, probably one of them. He was a vampire too." we dropped the subject when I said I would get dressed. You went to your basement room. I pulled on the clothes from yesterday that had a few blood stains from previous hunts but ignored them. I walked downstairs and waited patiently for you. After 5 minutes, you came up wearing tight black jeans and a tight black t-shirt and black hoodie. I felt like drooling at your feet then biting your neck playfully but I didn't I just stared at you.

"Let's get going!" you smiled. We left the dogs here and jumped into my car and began to long journey back into the city.

"What is this all about Gerard? Couldn't you have called first?" Mikey answered the door in his boxers. He looked exhausted but glad to see his brother again.

"The Caster Clan in back in town and it's incredibly dangerous, were taking you with us to pick up Frank's stuff then heading back to my place to plan." Mikey sighed.

"Let me get my stuff and get dressed..." Mikey grumbled and invited us inside. I looked behind me. I felt as though we were being watched but I shrugged it off and followed you inside.

"My baby!" a high pitch voice broke the still air and out of nowhere a blond woman hurtled herself at Gerard. I dropped my fangs out of shock as she enveloped him in a tight hug.

"Moooooommmmmmmm!!!!" you whined but she didn't let go.

"You never come to visit anymore, I miss your company and for heavens sake I know your a vampire and I know it hurts to retract your fangs." you dropped your fangs and sighed in relief. I kept mine down as Mikey disappeared to get ready.

"Who's this?" your mother looked me over and I tried to hide behind you, I wasn't used to humans seeing me as a vampire.

"This is my friend Frank, he's staying with me for a while until The Caster Clan moves out of the area, there back mom and their bringing Richard back. Were taking Mikey with us."

"The Caster Clan has returned?" a mans voice asked. He moved out of the shadows for us to see him properly. "Their bringing my old Richard back?" you nodded. The man left the room and you and your mother caught up until Mikey came dragging a heavy looking suitcase that he carried with ease. It was the vampire blood working it's magic.

"Are you sure sure you'll be okay mom?" Mikey asked his mother. She nodded happily.

"Your father and I have gone through worse, good luck boys and Frank it was nice to meet you." I smiled unsurely then we got back into my car. We drove straight in the direction of my house but I still couldn't shake the feeling someone was watching us.