Vampires

Pansy

I bet I never told you I play guitar. Mikey flocked me with questions on how much I played. My guitars name is Pansy and you thought it was cute of me to name my guitar. I packed my precious possessions and Pansy was one of them. I nicely put her gently in her case and put my clothes and other needs in a bag. McFly didn't have anything so I took nothing for him. We took the blood bags out of my fridge otherwise they would spoil withought anyone drinking them. I still couldn't shake the feeling of eyes boring into the back of my head but when I looked to see if there was anyone there, there wasn't It was highly spooky, even though I was a vampire.

We drove back but you said you were out of dog food and now we had two mouths to feed and needed different dog chow for each. I offered to get it while both of you waited in the car to stay warm. You gave me some money for Muffins food but I refused and said I'd pay for it, you were my friend after all. Both of you were. I refused the money and walked into the large store. It was basically empty. I walked past the isles reading the signs suspended in the air by chains. I found the isle and looked at the choices of dog food finally settling on Purina for both dogs and hauled the large bags to the cash register. No one was on duty and I mean no one. I stood there awkwardly wondering what to do when a large man wearing a long black coat and sunglasses came running at me. I looked around to see no one else. I was his victim. He let out a roar of rage and came closer. Just when he was a few feet away did I do anything. I leapt in the air. It is true we are freakishly good jumpers. He took a swing at air and I kicked him in mid air. He flew into the glass window that shattered on impact.

"All this for dog food, geeze the isle is just behind me." I smirked when i landed and dusted my hoodie off. The man groggily got to his feet. His sunglasses were broken to he discarded them. He dropped his fangs and hissed at me. A vampire fight? I dropped my fangs too wishing you could watch my back. My prayers were answered when you and Mikey ran in. Your fangs lowered and your eyes narrowed like a cats. You hissed and the man turned in your direction. I ran towards him and leapt in the air, spun around letting my converse collide with the side of his head. He groaned then fell to the floor unconscious or dead. We took the dog food and ran.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love!!!